New pics of the Cobra :)

OP
OP
S

scarface

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
man that looks sexy as hell dave! awesome ride.. my only complaint, polish up those tailpipes..

i love how those pipes look on the edgers.. amazing looking.. your car is sooo clean and i actually like the bullitts on there.. ive never seen a single cobra that had bullitts on it that i liked.. that i can recall anyways.. awesome ride man!
cant polish plain old exhaust pipe...its not stainless. the pipes do look like shit though :(
97blackgt said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]
man that looks sexy as hell dave! awesome ride.. my only complaint, polish up those tailpipes..

i love how those pipes look on the edgers.. amazing looking.. your car is sooo clean and i actually like the bullitts on there.. ive never seen a single cobra that had bullitts on it that i liked.. that i can recall anyways.. awesome ride man!

+1 im not much of a fan of the bullits, but your car pulls it off somehow ^-^
thanks, I will be ditching them for fr500s in the next couple months.
FIVELITERS said:
97blackgt said:
[TxCobrA98 said:
]

+1 im not much of a fan of the bullits, but your car pulls it off somehow ^-^

YO D, DA COBRA IS HOT SESSSY! GIMMIE RIDE! :banana:
come on back, we will go Drift around the Circle at FUMA :) :D