New SN95 owner here!

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
hmmm..looking at youtube videos, it seems like the ones i like are SLP, Pypes violators, and the borlas. I wish i new more about the sounds. I know a lot more about the classic mustangs vs the new ones :/. I want that deep aggressive dont F with me sound. But i dont want it to sound like a classic muscle car, more like a modern muscle car. my 72 has shorty headers, h-pipe, and flowmaster delta 40's dumped. but i dont want my 94 to sound the same. i dont know how to explain it or if what i said made any sense.

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
does anyone know how to fix the odometer? and know the signs of a dying clutch? this is my first manual car so i dont know how to tell if it is :p

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
What's wrong with the odometer - are the numbers in the little "mileage" dials not spinning? If this is the case, the usual culprit is the plastic gear wheel in the cluster is broken. It's very easy to fix, just buy a replacement gear wheel, remove the cluster, get the broken pieces out and put in the new gear wheel.

Give me a sec and I'll dig up a link of where you can buy gear wheel...

Here: LMR. There's even a video there showing you how to replace it.

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
What's wrong with the odometer - are the numbers in the little "mileage" dials not spinning? If this is the case, the usual culprit is the plastic gear wheel in the cluster is broken. It's very easy to fix, just buy a replacement gear wheel, remove the cluster, get the broken pieces out and put in the new gear wheel.

Give me a sec and I'll dig up a link of where you can buy gear wheel...

Here: LMR. There's even a video there showing you how to replace it.

both little trip odometer and actual milage odometer both dont work. Thank you for the video!

OP
OP
B

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
thanks for the "welcomes" guys!

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
both little trip odometer and actual milage odometer both dont work. Thank you for the video!

Sure thing! I'm pretty sure that little gear is the issue. It's pretty easy to replace.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
virocanah

Members online

No members online now.