IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

newtail.jpg

-Paul

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
that push button start is awesome ;D ;D so do you not have a key ignition at all?

gt96stang

Reaction score
looks good... Love the push button start. How's the light output with color matching the 3rd brake light?

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
..cool cool i like the switched i have never seen them installed like that...but i like using my arm rest as a arm rest so i would always have switch impressions in my arm lol :rollinglaugh: ...the push buttons neat how does that work?? and can you see your 3rd brake light when its illuminated?? any pics of that?

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks fellas, for security reasons i left it like a SRT10 (Viper Truck) The key must be in the ignition and turned to the on position, then you can start the truck.

The light output is great. My cabin lights are dim, but i could care less. When i break you can def. See the red. Its not bad, but im going to be selling this one with the taillights i did the same way (having problems with getting the material to lay down correctly) as a set. Should bring at least $150

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hmm seems kinda pointless then for the push button start its more work your already turning the key to on why not just crank it all the way over?? :dunno:

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
O and brian you can do this push button start on your L. The button is a direct replacement for a 12v outlet or a cig lighter. Basically you find your igntion control harness, and completley cut the starter wire. (make sure you put one male connector on one end and a female on the other just incase your in the middle of no where and something fails) Take the starter wire (wire that comes from the starter, not the key) and go to the switch. Next find a hot wire. this will kick your starter over (keep in mind this wire can be hot all the time) Splice into is DONT CUT IT. Take that wire to the switch. The next wire you want to SPLICE into NOT CUT is a 12v Power (a wire thats only hot when the key is in) this wire will be for the light behind the button. The last wire is ground, and im sure you know how to wire up a ground.

You can get this button and some other cool shit at www.ignitedperformance.com

Trav alot of people say this. You can still try to turn the car on by turning it all the way to start, but the spring kicks it back to on. its kinda pointless to go thru all the trouble to find a SRT10 ignition Moduel just so the key only goes to on. Plus if i didnt use a key anyone could start the truck

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
not really likin the switches and gauge in the armrest, but the push button is nice..i was gonna do it to my car awhile back but i didn't feel like messin with all the ignition stuff.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
paul, that is some cool stuff... im not really feeling where you put the LCD screen and the switches but it is still pretty neat man. i guess its pretty easy access.. and i like the push button start man, cool stuff.. when you sell the tinted tails, are you going to color match the next or just tint them again?

truck looks awesome though no doubt! and thanks for the help with the paint and clearcoat info today... i bought both. ill post better pics when i finish. they are calling for rain until next wednesday though so idk when ill get it done.. i hate rain.

nice job on the truck though man.. you care about those little details, ive never met someone who did such little things which helps the overall picture.. *attention to detail* whore. :)

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
thanks trey, thats what it takes to win car shows, lol. I take it my advice worked out for ya?

I dont ness. like where the lcd screen is or switches, but its the only spot i could mount them and be in view when i drive at night.

Next up im painting the wiper cowl. Hell i may do it tomm, if the rain stops we shall see. Still got some big plans for the motor. can you say 6.1L Hemi Cams and 4.56 gears muahahha. But for now im still trying to get things the way i want them on the interior. I may Buy a 7in Monitor, just not sure yet.

OP
OP

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
not sure man, it will come to me one day.

night shot of the 3rd brake light

IMG_0415.jpg

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
looks good paul.. ill let you know tomorrow how the paint/clear works out.. i didn't do it today cause i had to work.. :nonono:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
WOW...the third brake light lights up that bright?

maybe i'll send you mine after i get the taillights. O0

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
:dancing6:
Man, Paul...you woulda freaked out...Friday I went to into the bottom floor of the parking garage of my office in Addison...there were A TON of SRT vehicles just sitting there covered in dust...two vipers sitting covered in dust I almost cried...there were two or three ram srt 10s, srt-8 magnums...I felt like ted kennedy in a really high dollar liquor store...or bill clinton in a strip club fulla tubby chicks...
trucks lookin' sweet!!! I'd love to see that ram w/a srt-8 hemi..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online