brad94GT

Reaction score
this makes me want to but a super coupe as a side project

twinmill

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
Did you do the split port swap?

whats the thing run>

i know this old thread but i dont think its a splitport swap. because you can only use a m90 on singleports 94-98. if it was a splitport he would of went with a m112 supercharger instead. correct me if im wrong

ZachSav

Reaction score
twinmill said:
justinschmidt1 said:
Did you do the split port swap?

whats the thing run>

i know this old thread but i dont think its a splitport swap. because you can only use a m90 on singleports 94-98. if it was a splitport he would of went with a m112 supercharger instead. correct me if im wrong

correct on some aspects... you can modify the sc to work on the gts but it will no longer be a top mounts, and its a full on custom job

OP
OP
R

Roadhawg

Reaction score
Sixbangstang said:
Nice car man, that engine bay looks great.
Knuckles281 said:
Indeed, that's awesome. I wish mine was that clean.
8byah6 said:
cleanest sc swap i've seen looks great roadhawg

Thanks! I cleaned the engine bay even more by relocating the battery to the trunk.

BatteryRelocate.jpg

jthorn9

Reaction score
Engine bay is clean and all, and I give you prompts for what you did, not many single ports bother with the M-90, but I am gonna say, you could be making much, much, much better numbers with a split port (roughly same specs), and an upgraded M-112 or whipple.

But still, nice job, you're one of the few people that stuck out the M-90 thing.

OP
OP
R

Roadhawg

Reaction score
jthorn9 said:
Engine bay is clean and all, and I give you prompts for what you did, not many single ports bother with the M-90, but I am gonna say, you could be making much, much, much better numbers with a split port (roughly same specs), and an upgraded M-112 or whipple.

But still, nice job, you're one of the few people that stuck out the M-90 thing.

I'm running a MPX which is a Hybrid M90.
Until they come up with a intercooler setup for the splitport/M112 combo I will wait for them to match my numbers.

jthorn9

Reaction score
There are people with M-112s running intercoolers, catch is, you have to custom fab everything yourself at this point. I think I'm going to do the same with my Kenne Bell and fab up an intercooler kit for it, damn thing just runs so freeking damn hot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online