brad94GT

Reaction score
this makes me want to but a super coupe as a side project

twinmill

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
Did you do the split port swap?

whats the thing run>

i know this old thread but i dont think its a splitport swap. because you can only use a m90 on singleports 94-98. if it was a splitport he would of went with a m112 supercharger instead. correct me if im wrong

ZachSav

Reaction score
twinmill said:
justinschmidt1 said:
Did you do the split port swap?

whats the thing run>

i know this old thread but i dont think its a splitport swap. because you can only use a m90 on singleports 94-98. if it was a splitport he would of went with a m112 supercharger instead. correct me if im wrong

correct on some aspects... you can modify the sc to work on the gts but it will no longer be a top mounts, and its a full on custom job

OP
OP
R

Roadhawg

Reaction score
Sixbangstang said:
Nice car man, that engine bay looks great.
Knuckles281 said:
Indeed, that's awesome. I wish mine was that clean.
8byah6 said:
cleanest sc swap i've seen looks great roadhawg

Thanks! I cleaned the engine bay even more by relocating the battery to the trunk.

BatteryRelocate.jpg

jthorn9

Reaction score
Engine bay is clean and all, and I give you prompts for what you did, not many single ports bother with the M-90, but I am gonna say, you could be making much, much, much better numbers with a split port (roughly same specs), and an upgraded M-112 or whipple.

But still, nice job, you're one of the few people that stuck out the M-90 thing.

OP
OP
R

Roadhawg

Reaction score
jthorn9 said:
Engine bay is clean and all, and I give you prompts for what you did, not many single ports bother with the M-90, but I am gonna say, you could be making much, much, much better numbers with a split port (roughly same specs), and an upgraded M-112 or whipple.

But still, nice job, you're one of the few people that stuck out the M-90 thing.

I'm running a MPX which is a Hybrid M90.
Until they come up with a intercooler setup for the splitport/M112 combo I will wait for them to match my numbers.

jthorn9

Reaction score
There are people with M-112s running intercoolers, catch is, you have to custom fab everything yourself at this point. I think I'm going to do the same with my Kenne Bell and fab up an intercooler kit for it, damn thing just runs so freeking damn hot.