New to the site... Pics of the build from start to where I am now on my SN-95

1trikgt

Reaction score
Well since everyone else on here seems to have pics of their Sn build, I guess Ill jump on the wagon and show what Iv done from the time I got mine to where Im at now... I stll have a long was to go before Im done. Please feel free to comment, negative or positive since everyone has their own preferance and feel free to ask any questions that you might have... Ill be adding to this thread over the next few dsays since Im at work and dont have access to all my pics here.

Later,
Jose

From the begining, all stock minus bolt ons
Untitled2.jpg

IMG_08975t006.jpg

96 cobra rims
77bcf3c1.jpg

Few of the unfinished system build
IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

picture7.jpg

IMG_00033333.jpg

picture6.jpg

IMG_000dzf6.jpg

awer.jpg

System as of right now, but Im adding another amp and re-doing the amp rack...
IMG_0147.jpg

New rims
IMG_0073.jpg

Not much clearance
IMG_0077.jpg

mustangphotoshop3back-1.jpg

Color that Im going to get it painted with tribal designs to break the two colors
mustangphotochop.jpg

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
wow nice and damn there is no clearance lol what are you doing with the old chromed tri-bars?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i use to have those same rims in hyperblack (anthracite) before i got my FR500s...the dish on them is awesome.

oh and htose other rims are 98 cobra not 96s. O0

nice system, how much does the box weigh?

OP
OP

1trikgt

Reaction score
If your wondering why I dont have any motor pix, its because I dont have any here and I dont have much done to it... yet. next post Ill have a list of the mods done and all the products used

More pix

No more trunk
IMG_008o7rt09.jpg

My solution to the clearance problem
IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

2451542_24_full.jpg

2451542_44_full.jpg

2451542_16_full.jpg

2451542_17_full.jpg

2451542_19_full.jpg

2451542_20_full.jpg

Last for now is the build of my home made cage
04-08-07_1730.jpg

04-08-07_1825.jpg

04-12-07_1932.jpg

IMG_0019-2.jpg

IMG_0020-1.jpg

IMG_0026-1.jpg

IMG_0030-1.jpg

IMG_0031-1.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0040-1.jpg

IMG_0041-1.jpg

IMG_0030-2.jpg

IMG_0033-1.jpg

IMG_0031-2.jpg

IMG_0032-2.jpg

Up to where my finger is will be covered by the plastics once I make a fiberglass mold around the cage.
IMG_0039-1.jpg

Well thats all the pics that I have on here so Ill probally add more later at home as well as while I progress in the build... Hope you like

OP
OP

1trikgt

Reaction score
tRaV_19 said:
wow nice and damn there is no clearance lol what are you doing with the old chromed tri-bars?

Im trying to get rid of them but one of them had an unhappy meeting with a curb so it would need to be repaired

OP
OP

1trikgt

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i use to have those same rims in hyperblack (anthracite) before i got my FR500s...the dish on them is awesome.

oh and htose other rims are 98 cobra not 96s. O0

nice system, how much does the box weigh?

Yea, the dish is what sold me on them... I had to have a lip on both front and rear.

lol, that shows hoe much I know about the rims... oops

Thanx for the complements, the box weighs way too much... it takes two people to remove it but I built the cage and the system to be fully removable so I could take the weight out if I want to go racing.

snoball

Reaction score
Whatd you do with those 98 wheels? ive been looking for set

OP
OP

1trikgt

Reaction score
Snoball said:
Whatd you do with those 98 wheels? ive been looking for set

Still have them...Id like to sell them as well, you want to take them off my hands just make me an offer. Id like to get $300, they have three good tires and one rim is tireless. Im in North Va

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Re: New to the site... Pics of the build from start to where I am now on my SN-9

Really nice car man it looks like she's well done too. DawsSVT is doing a build up very similar to yours so make sure to check his thread out. Keep us updated on the project. O0

snoball

Reaction score
[/quote]

Still have them...Id like to sell them as well, you want to take them off my hands just make me an offer. Id like to get $300, they have three good tires and one rim is tireless. Im in North Va
[/quote]

I would but i think shipping would kill (i live in Missouri)unless i lowball you and i dont want to offend you by offering some really low amount. Too bad you arent closer.

jared6180

Reaction score
with your air ride height all the way up you could almost just walk under the car to do your oil change!

whty98

Reaction score
jared6180 said:
with your air ride height all the way up you could almost just walk under the car to do your oil change!

No kidding, but it looks like my car though with stock springs. Do you have smoked headlights?? If ya do were did you get them and if you have any pics with the cobra front bumper that'd be awesome because that's what I really want to do to mine. I really like those 98 cobra rims, if you have them still in August I'd buy them, I'm heading to Virginia Beach in August for vacation. BTW I love what you're doing.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
you have some talent man, i just built a custom sub box for my truck and it was a PITA and its just square

Foster98GT

Reaction score
Dam dude, is there anything you wont try......Nice Work!

BOS-94-003

Reaction score
Unless I missed it could u post a pic of your console in the finished state.

OP
OP

1trikgt

Reaction score
Re: New to the site... Pics of the build from start to where I am now on my SN-9

Red96GT said:
Really nice car man it looks like she's well done too. DawsSVT is doing a build up very similar to yours so make sure to check his thread out. Keep us updated on the project. O0
Yea Iv seen his build allready and its looking sick as hell, only differance is that mine is my daily driver but Ill show it some once I finish... Id be to scared of destroying the paint on his to drive it much.

Paul said:
What's the cage for?
It was only supposed to be a harness bar for my seatbelts in the beggining but since the friend of mine that did the welding allready owed me money and he really wanted to do a full cage, I figured why not. Its also a little for show since Im molding the sides of it into the plastics and Ill paint it satin black once I get ready to paint the interior.

jared6180 said:
Lol, it does make it easier to work under the car... dont need a jack, just lift it and stick some jackstands under it for safety.

whty98 said:
No kidding, but it looks like my car though with stock springs. Do you have smoked headlights?? If ya do were did you get them and if you have any pics with the cobra front bumper that'd be awesome because that's what I really want to do to mine. I really like those 98 cobra rims, if you have them still in August I'd buy them, I'm heading to Virginia Beach in August for vacation. BTW I love what you're doing.
Not yet, just clear headlights and corners. Once I get it sprayed Ill probally change them out for some smoked ones though. Ill post up some more pix as soon as I get the chance, I wanted to get some more work done this weekend and some updated pix but the weather didnt cooperate with me. Yea if I still have them Ill let you know.

KB said:
you have some talent man, i just built a custom sub box for my truck and it was a PITA and its just square
Thanx alot, I do have experience building custom systems... though its still alot of trial and error and just going for it, trying new things. Im actually enrolled to start in July at a school in Jersey that teaches advanced fabrication, motorization, welding, custom interiors... so alot of what the interior looks like now will stay the same untill I get there and have more recources to finish it, we get to work on our own cars for the class projects and I want to make sure that my interior is magazine quality(My goals to get it featured some day)

scarface said:
looks great ! where in Va are you from?
Im in Arlington, just south of D.C.

BOS-94-003 said:
Unless I missed it could u post a pic of your console in the finished state.
I havnt finished it yet, I still need to do some mods to my '02 center consul, get my door panels to the primer state along with the rest of the interior before I really finish it... I want to spray the whole interior at the same time, so it probally wont get finished till Im in school in July

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online

No members online now.