Reaction score
bstang.jpg
new look
bstang2.jpg
Halo's on
Ar1.jpg
what happen to the car while im in class
ls1heartburnstangcobra.jpg
just to let the chevy kids know, my car and a friends 03 with my back glass in the background

el docum

Reaction score
Welcome !

Good project a front of a Cobra on a SN95, what is the future color of your Mustang ?

F.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
can you post some more pics of your ride? I would like to see some from the side

OP
OP
S

strokergt

Reaction score
this is a side pic before last mustang week, i borrowed a friends chrome 03's and its my first cobra R hood (the smaller one) but normally it has factory split 5 star rims. Im trying to buy prostars for it now. It was originally a 2v car but now its a full suspension 4v car with 90% all bolt on's for the motor. The motor just recently spun a bearing i think so im thinking of going 4v 5.0L with a 76mm turbo, its gonna be awhile for that though due to money and i start universal technical institute in jan.

just thought i'd tell the plans for the car. im also including a pic of the paintjob im gonna do, i did photoshop the colors... im not copying the original colors of the car as they where red and black. (its the procharger car, on their site)

DSC01256.jpg

10-12-2006-15.jpg

DSC00832small.jpg
we did thispic to show they where the same, some ppl never notice
smallrear.jpg
basically still the same,but i deleted the red reflectors on the bumper,its smooth
twotonepic-1.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online