newbie to the site, few pics of car

Discussion in 'General Multimedia' started by strokergt, Jul 4, 2007.

1. strokergt

strokergt New Member

[​IMG] new look
    [​IMG] Halo's on
    [​IMG] what happen to the car while im in class
    [​IMG] just to let the chevy kids know, my car and a friends 03 with my back glass in the background

2. el docum

el docum Active Member

Welcome !

Good project a front of a Cobra on a SN95, what is the future color of your Mustang ?

F.

3. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

can you post some more pics of your ride? I would like to see some from the side

4. strokergt

strokergt New Member

this is a side pic before last mustang week, i borrowed a friends chrome 03's and its my first cobra R hood (the smaller one) but normally it has factory split 5 star rims. Im trying to buy prostars for it now. It was originally a 2v car but now its a full suspension 4v car with 90% all bolt on's for the motor. The motor just recently spun a bearing i think so im thinking of going 4v 5.0L with a 76mm turbo, its gonna be awhile for that though due to money and i start universal technical institute in jan.

just thought i'd tell the plans for the car. im also including a pic of the paintjob im gonna do, i did photoshop the colors... im not copying the original colors of the car as they where red and black. (its the procharger car, on their site)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] we did thispic to show they where the same, some ppl never notice
    [​IMG] basically still the same,but i deleted the red reflectors on the bumper,its smooth
    [​IMG]