Nitrous Wet Kit - pulling fuel

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Just run a bigger nitrous shot if you want more power? Seems like a lot more money and effort, plus having to source C16 or whatever seems like an inconvenience. It is a cool concept however.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Just run a bigger nitrous shot if you want more power? Seems like a lot more money and effort, plus having to source C16 or whatever seems like an inconvenience. It is a cool concept however.

Im already running 20psi and meth. I can't really run any crazy nitrous shot due to my setup already. The race fuel while spraying would help keep this thing together. I actually have a race shop about 2 miles down the road I can get any VP fuel I need

Wichers123

Reaction score
Like I said earlier get the battery in the back and mount the cell up front. and the idea of race cell is to keep the pressures from dropping when spraying. It's a controlled setup. When your talking about a good shot of nitrous you want to go this route.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
That's what the plan is. Probably going to take a bit of time to gather these parts, but I'll be putting battery in the trunk and Nitrous Outlet cell up where battery is.

95opal

Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm thinking. Will be way easier to do that than to try to hook something up to the rails.

You dont want to tee of the guage port. Youll want to tee of one of your feed lines after the rails.

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
You dont want to tee of the guage port. Youll want to tee of one of your feed lines after the rails.

After researching and speaking with a shop, I'm going with a stand alone cell to fuel the plate. What you said was what I was told though, that or stand alone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online