NJ Peeps Check In

foreverinPanama

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Yes it went down, about 75-80 mustangs total. It was a real nice showing.

I noticed, Made it there a little late but it was still cool. You guys have any shows not too far from northern DE I'll always show up if I can.

Coastie912

Reaction score
Hey guys it's time to renew my registration an I forgot how hardcore jeez was on inspections.. Can someone fill me in on all they check as I have a cel for o2 sensor and I need tires. Also does anyone have ny registration or ever got an inspection in ny?

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Gloucester County here.

Hey guys it's time to renew my registration an I forgot how hardcore jeez was on inspections.. Can someone fill me in on all they check as I have a cel for o2 sensor and I need tires. Also does anyone have ny registration or ever got an inspection in ny?

What year is your car? jersey has slacked off a lot in recent years. They wont give a shit about the tires and just flash your computer and put enough miles on it so only your o2 shows 'not ready'. You are allowed 1 not ready to pass with OBD II, otherwise its a cake walk or just get your local shop to 'inspect' you for a fee and get your sticker.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
^ I winged it and brought mine to state inspection this past summer and failed for 6 things lol. Luckily I have a buddy that owns a shop but I thought they have slacked out a lot lately too, but they basically laughed at me when I went rolling through. I had multiple FAILS for O2 reasons, my deleted EGR failed, and a few other things

stanggirlSN95

Reaction score
Yea well 97 you have obd ii, you can't get away with shit. Another reason I love my 95.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Mine hasn't been inspected since 2011 lol...

ujyba3ep.jpg

Sent from Space

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if we could get approved for collectors registration? It looks like we can meet all the criteria but I doubt they consider 96-98 GT's a limited production vehicle lol

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
I know I qualify for collector tags but don't want to ditch my vanity plate! In PA there are definitely options, I'm sure there are similar ones in Jersey.

Sent from Space

haha didn't think of that. I just sent in to get a vanity plate too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online