Noob from TX

red94

Reaction score
Hello picked up a 94 coupe to replace the 93 i never should have sold. In the process of rebuilding the front end suspension. Once that is done then ill be slapping a 3.55 or 3.73 to replace that turd of a 2.73. Then the build begins. Been around mustangs most of my life, never went too long with out one. Looking forward to helping and receiving help.

the 94

the 93

the 65

OP
OP
R

red94

Reaction score
thanks i miss the 65 the most, but what can i say, i was a stupid teenager. Spent way too much money on it then went off to college, and i had no where to put it. So i sold it.

myk

Reaction score
Live and learn. I don't have any room for my cars but I'd sooner toss the girlfriend than the car. What are your plans for the new car?

OP
OP
R

red94

Reaction score
Well i have a wife and 3 kids so, ditching them would eat up all my mustang budget lol. Going to be a mild street car that i can do a little of everything with. Im not a huge drag racer, but i do visit the track every once in a while. I also like to autocross, and occasional track day. Already have the front end off and waiting for all my poly bushings. Have a set of afr 165s w/ 1.7s and port matched tfs intake waiting to be installed. Havnt picked out a cam yet. 30lbs with 75mm mass and TB. Going to be a similar build as the coupe, but with a little more kick in the pants by the AFRs. Coupe had fully ported gt40s, with ported cobra upper and lower, w/ a larger plenum welded on. It was a pretty trick combo, but just cant match the flow numbers of the AFRs with a modern intake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online