Noob To This Forum From The Other Dead Forum

joe65

Reaction score
lmao.

The thing for me is that we all have our opinions. But there are so many that think by insulting someone just because, is ok. There's a lot of things people do to their cars that i don't like or agree with, but that's just my point of view, its their car, their money, so have at it.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
lmao.

The thing for me is that we all have our opinions. But there are so many that think by insulting someone just because, is ok. There's a lot of things people do to their cars that i don't like or agree with, but that's just my point of view, its their car, their money, so have at it.

Best part? I’m white :rolleyes: can’t even crack on my own race without fear of retribution.

TheOdessa

Reaction score
Honestly I don't hate when people ask questions. Hell, that's how we learn and bond. It when the same question gets asked over and over when someone just asked the same one a few moments prior. And the "Best CAI" and "best exhaust set up" questions just blow my mind. Youtube damn it! And even then exhausts sound so much different in person. I learned the hard way before I found my own personal perfect set up.

Even though I've been wanting to try Original 40 series mufflers again. But that drone.... and those Stingers just sound so Godly and Exotic.

TheOdessa

Reaction score
Best part? I’m white :rolleyes: can’t even crack on my own race without fear of retribution.

I'm a quarter Filopino (my grandma is full blown. Met my grandpa in the war when he was stationed there) but I'm white as hell. Half my siblings look Asian.

I get crap when I crack on Asians and the "but I'm part Filo" doesn't play well for me. Sigh

joe65

Reaction score
People are just too uptight.
Agreed!! My kids are in their 20s and I don't even tell them some of the stuff we used to say in HS and College. Not very "politically correct" these days.

Just relax, jeezus!!

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
hasn't everyone been in facebook jail at some point? If you have not I don't think your doing it right. I can't stand most of the mustang pages on there just the same questions over and over....

OP
OP
Boostr1

Boostr1

Reaction score
I guess I'm doing it wrong... Then again I'm not in any Mustang group on FB...

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve never been banned from fb.

..........but I’m also not really on fb. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paladin1001

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, I'm not brand new but newish and I've been enjoying it. I am losing my SN GT but its going to a good home, or at least a good girl, my daughter. And it will still be at my home for a few more years anyway. I've put a little over 5k miles on it and it's not the fastest but it sure is fun. Plus I regularly get over 25 MPG on the cheapest gas I can find.

Now I'm on the hunt for another one, they are so cheap these days it's just a no brainer for a commuter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online