not a bad informative sn video

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
have we heard about the corvette hybrid option they are working on? How do ya feel about that?[/QUOTE
I am not into the vets that much , a couple of the years , I grew up on mustangs doing poker runs , car shows and drag racing

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I am not into the vets that much , a couple of the years , I grew up on mustangs doing poker runs , car shows and drag racing

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
well yea I kinda thought that was the general idea here on a mustang site but I was more curious about the idea of hybrid made for track performance rather than MPG performance. I have heard they are toying with the idea of making the front wheels electric. This idea is interesting as it would be a great boost off the line and they could easily modulate the power between the two.

MyLittlePony

Reaction score
As someone who has daily driven both a Tesla Model S, and a Chevy Volt, I must honestly say that EV is the future of performance. They have a ton of torque. Surprised we still don’t have a truck EV. I could easily see an EV corvette or mustang, and not at all feel like it was sacrilege.

At the same time, I do not want to see internal combustible engine vehicles go extinct. These cars have a different personality to them. That was pretty much my own real complaint about the two EVs we owned. They lacked a soul. It’s not a car, it’s an appliance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online