nothign matters fuck supras

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Re: nothign matters f**k supras

Boo$t Or Die said:
Im a proud mustang owner but my dream car would have to be the mkiv supra.

Im a member on their site and there not dicks at all. They have respect for all the cobras and the blown gts. They even respected my v6. As shown above they are inline 6's not a v. And your probably right the amount of the money given between a supra and a fox the fox would acutally put the power down. The thing with supras is you can buy a stock tt and with about 1.5 or 2k in mods you can beat about 89 percent of the cars on the road. Its called bpu or basic preformance upgrade. Most bpu supras can beat ferrari's and semi modded older vipers. Thats why I respect them the most. I love mustangs dont get me wrong.

Theres a guy on supraforums mustang wolverine with a nasty 90ish twin turbo black cobra. Im sure youve seen him hand many a supra owners ass to them. Id say get to know both sides before you say f**k a car.

that's good to hear. that's how it should be.
I don't hate superas, I hade import drivers with attitude problems.

seth_96_gt

Reaction score

ok well being that the supra is a true dyno queen they are still one hell of a car one of the best on the import market and one hell of a competitor in some races they are well designed for high speed but like wat was said drop that much into a fox or a termy odds are the stang will prevail one example this one guy down in superior Wi has a 1000 HP supra said he threw 55k + into it well the dam car may have 1000 hp but it is actually slower than a stock supra :nonono:

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score
Re: nothign matterss fucnk surpas!!

Matt94GT said:
justinschmidt1 said:
umm why do supras suck?

they are quite amazing actually..making over 1000 hp on that inline 3.0 6 cylinder aint bad at all...

But a 1000hp supra would run the same as a 500hp fox coupe in the 1/4 mile. mabye not quite so im excagerating but still.

+1

S

scarface

I would sell my cobra in a second for a nice Supra :)

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score

scarface said:
or with the extra money you save not buying one, you could build your car up to own them in da butt. :pimp2:

M

mustangman111

its all opinion man...

Being a future owner of a mkiv supra I know a little something about the mkiv supra, Cobras are amazing but some people just like different things. Your right supras are very expensive but with a supra you can buy a tt and turn around and sell it at bpu or single turbo for a redicious price . Supras are usually more for the highway but now a days you see them at the track running 8's and 7's like wotm motorsports or titan. The ol' supra and cobra arguement well be around forever its all up to you. Im not bashing cobras im just stating what i know. Its up to You to agree or disagree

S

scarface

DFG_Pimpin said:
scarface said:
or with the extra money you save not buying one, you could build your car up to own them in da butt. :pimp2:
you are correct, but the Supra is a finely engineered machine for the factory.

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score

Unless you have owned one you really can't bash them! I had a 94 Turbo new from the showroom floor and it was a well made fast car. I traded it in early 95 for a 95 Cobra because imports get stolen in my area and my girlfriend would attract attention from jerkoffs and she also sold her 93 RX7 Turbo because of it.

I really liked owning that car and it was so much better made then any of my Mustangs. If the import scene didn't catch on with the local scumbags i would have no doubt kept it much longer. Occasionally i will see one for sale and get the itch to buy it but i talk myself out of it because i don't want the hassle.

02GT

Reaction score

I do like the look of the supras they look nasty, but i dont know if its me or the way the cars are made. But it seems to me that when an eclipse is coming I cant tell if its an eclipse or a supra ??? But I do like how a supra can be modded easily for less money to take a lot of other imports.......I respect the supra but

MUSTANG PRIDE FOREVER

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score

SilverSol said:
supras are nice. they're fast too. but like everything else in the import-tuner world they're overrated.

ehh...no theyre really not...do some research...those cars are amazing to make so much power on an inline 6...I would take a supra over the stang any day

S

scarface

justinschmidt1 said:
SilverSol said:
supras are nice. they're fast too. but like everything else in the import-tuner world they're overrated.

ehh...no theyre really not...do some research...those cars are amazing to make so much power on an inline 6...I would take a supra over the stang any day
I TOTALLY agree.

sykostanger

Reaction score

yeah i have two buddys with supras, ones a hell of a lot faster than both my mustangs (well, lol, thats not saying much at the moment really) they arent bad cars fixed up. they dont suck near as bad as a civic

white98stang

Reaction score

i like supra's if theyre really not riced out...

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score

justinschmidt1 said:
SilverSol said:

oh ive done plenty of research. i'm not bashing them but think about it: with a supra, all the work is pretty much done for you, you just bolt on the parts. with a stang you have to actually put some sweat into it. so you are more proud of it and appreciate it more. think about how easy it is to get 500 hp out of that supra, then think about doing that to a 4.6 (for example). which would you be more proud of?

S

scarface

Im still gonna vote for the supra...lol

AaRoN

King Post Whore
Reaction score

i guess, to me, seeing a mustang hit high hp #'s on a dyno are FAR more impressive than seeing a supra do it. stang's are not designed from the factory to put out ridiculous #'s. supra's are.

S

scarface

but big numbers are big numbers...I like both cars, but I would sell my cobra for a supra in a nanosecond

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score

well if you look at it, it takes alot less power for a mustang to run with a supra that has big numbers....you cant just say one is better than the other just because the numbers on a piece of paper is higher than the other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online