Number One Qualifier!!!!

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Well . . . I was the number one qualifier in today's race. I cut a .004 light in qualifying.

So, I got the bye run and cut a .001 light!! That's one THOUSANDTH of a second (for those of you who are decimally challenged).

I ended up going out second round because I went .004 red :mad: But, I was all over the tree like stink on shit and walked away with the number one qualifier points as well as the two best lights I have ever cut. Not TOO bad of a day. 8)

Oh . . . the car ran in the mid 10.30s because the DA was about 4500 and it was 95 degrees out.

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
well it started out good but that red put the brakes on ;D ;D, not bad on the clock either for that crappy weather so you running tomorrow?

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
well it started out good but that red put the brakes on ;D ;D, not bad on the clock either for that crappy weather so you running tomorrow?

Nah . . . my daughter is racing in the junior dragster Divisionals tomorrow . . . so we're headed out of town for that.

By the time I next hit the track my 4.30s will be in and I'll prolly be sprayin. :bunny3:

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
I can't get past the convertible thing...think I'll make a convertible road racer...

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
scarface said:
sweet....the quest for 9's still going on?

The quest continues.

Rick said:
I can't get past the convertible thing...think I'll make a convertible road racer...

Yeah . . lots of people can't get past the convertible thing . . . so I have to give them a head start. :bunny3:

Hellion94

Reaction score
Psssh 4500. HA!

You should see the DA up here in July, EFF that.

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Hellion94 said:
Psssh 4500. HA!

You should see the DA up here in July, EFF that.

Yeah . . we're used to closer to 2000

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
man i bet you are just crying out for those 9's.... good day it sounds like though! nice reaction times too! you'll get in the nines! i can't wait to see that 9 second video either!

and good luck to you and your daughter.. from her past races, i bet she will do awesome!

ripper

Reaction score
Nice rt for an old fart. I woulda bet redlight on next run as soon as i saw that .001 though lol. Did you get any video? Id like to see your wheelie now with that new stall. Congrates on the TQ Tad your my idol man. Wish you lived closer so i could see you run that thing. Good Luck to your daughter.

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Stevo said:
Nice rt for an old fart. I woulda bet redlight on next run as soon as i saw that .001 though lol. Did you get any video? Id like to see your wheelie now with that new stall. Congrates on the TQ Tad your my idol man. Wish you lived closer so i could see you run that thing. Good Luck to your daughter.

Thanks, Stevo.

Yeah . . I thought I used up my redlight in qualifying. Here were all my lights:

Qual:, .026 .004 .046 (red) Eliminations: .001 .004 (red)

The car actually wasn't yanking the tires much, I think I have too much preload dialed in. The first 60 foot time was a 1.45 and then the track went away in the heat.

I need nitrous . . . LOTS of nitrous!!! :dancing6:

Thanks for the good luck wish to my daughter . . she's excited about the possibility of a Wally today.

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
man i bet you are just crying out for those 9's.... good day it sounds like though! nice reaction times too! you'll get in the nines! i can't wait to see that 9 second video either!

and good luck to you and your daughter.. from her past races, i bet she will do awesome!

I'm crying out for SPRAY!!!!! lol. Thanks for the good luck wish. O0

95Boss

Reaction score
Nice going Tad. I've done some bracket racing and I know the nervousness when the tree is coming down. Your reaction times are absolutely amazing. Good luck to your daughter. A Wally is like an Academy Award. I hope she gets one and you too. Go git 'em.

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Yep. Even though I redlit, I still had three lights that were within 8 thousandths of a second of each other. So, I'm doing my job with the transbrake.

97blackgt

Reaction score
nice job man :boink:

im hoping u get those 9 second passes soon

OP
OP
T

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
97blackgt said:
nice job man :boink:

im hoping u get those 9 second passes soon

Thanks, man. We'll see if I get in the nines with the gear change. But, I'm thinkin it's gonna take a touch of spray to get there.

Of course . . I'll spray the bujesus out of it when I spray it . . . so I may just put it right into the 8s . .. :bunny3:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diabolic2010

Members online