Offical COBRA thread

TheNatster513

Reaction score
lol where would you like them?? i can make you one as well if you buy the stuff and ship it to and from ill do fo free

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Exclusive!

CIMG0661Medium.jpg

CIMG0671Medium.jpg

BullitSN95

Reaction score
danielson631 said:
wooo nice thread too bad i dont have any good recent pictures to post. didnt take any good ones in a while. this will do for now, being the car is under construction. not really but undergoing minor exterior mods

IMG_0654.jpg

Damn you got the same old floor jack as me.. med green colored with a worn out white handle.. i love mine soo much im gonna have it rebuilt

danielson631

Reaction score
BullitSN95 said:
danielson631 said:
wooo nice thread too bad i dont have any good recent pictures to post. didnt take any good ones in a while. this will do for now, being the car is under construction. not really but undergoing minor exterior mods

IMG_0654.jpg

Damn you got the same old floor jack as me.. med green colored with a worn out white handle.. i love mine soo much im gonna have it rebuilt

haha yeah that thing is older than me. after these pics when i let the car down and move the jack i noticed it was leaking fluid... i think it might be time for a new one though

NCMystic

Reaction score
I'll put up photos of mine as soon as it gets out of the body shop. i'll make a new thread for it but it's had a full exterior restoration and almost 6K in the body work and paint. 1996 Cobra Mystic, numbers matching, 104xxxk miles. lots of new parts.

Bouttime09

Reaction score
TheNatster513 said:
lol where would you like them?? i can make you one as well if you buy the stuff and ship it to and from ill do fo free
got pics?

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
KWClutch said:
Love em so far. Heat em up and I cut a 1.7 60'

Are they considered 1/4 mile tires, I thought about using them for autocross

danielson631

Reaction score
well here i am adding some pics finally. please excuse the moisture in the headlight, im waiting for the new ones to be shipped. its broke so its cockeyed. and also for the corner lights, the black ones should be here tomorrow. along with my new rotors. and the car has been through a rough winter and the paint is very dull. another week or so it will be all better though

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

ooo and lets see who can guess what is wrong in the third picture?? look closely..

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
your rear bumper doesnt say cobra...that's what's missing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoItsMyMotherNlaw

Members online