Offical COBRA thread

danielson631

Reaction score
SVTurbo 98 said:
nail in the rear tire?? :dontknow:

YOU SIR ARE CORRECT! haha. i took these pics after i washed my car but before i had to work. i looked at the pics and im like is that a nail in my tire? went outside and sure enough there was one. didnt have to remove the tire thoughit took about 3 minutes total to plug it.

i get a lot of things stuck in my tire. once i pulled out a Fcking pair of scissors with broken off handles.

SVTurbo 98

Reaction score
danielson631 said:
SVTurbo 98 said:
nail in the rear tire?? :dontknow:

YOU SIR ARE CORRECT! haha. i took these pics after i washed my car but before i had to work. i looked at the pics and im like is that a nail in my tire? went outside and sure enough there was one. didnt have to remove the tire thoughit took about 3 minutes total to plug it.

i get a lot of things stuck in my tire. once i pulled out a Fcking pair of scissors with broken off handles.

haha it was driving me crazy trying to figure it out...

danielson631

Reaction score
haha. also if you notice the antenna is missing too. the shorty antenna that was on the car when i got it would never stay tight. one day i take it for a spin to dry it off and i come back and its gone. i didnt even bother going looking for it bc i drove to far. when the car goes to the body shop id like them to shave it

badass98svt

Reaction score
OK, I'll play too.

SKIRTLESS FTW!!!

Harpoon78.jpg

DSCN7622HDR.jpg

DSCN5799HDR.jpg

DSCN5804HDR.jpg

TheRock1.jpg

Fun_Spot24.jpg

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
sexy freaking thread. And Op you have the car i want lol =]

*bookmarks thread*

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
its crazy there building all new walgreens exactly the same now.
1011081514.jpg

Most stores around me look different on the outside :book1: but sweet cobra

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
lol yeah they actually didn't finish that one too long ago, past year or so I'd say. and thanks :thumbsup:

and wow I just realized how much I don't like the skirtless look :sad5:

danielson631

Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
Danielson, finish your damn headlights!

the ones i painted are broken for good. they cannot be adjust without breaking again so i ordered the same depo projectors, the black ones. dont quiet look the same but it will do. they wont be here for another week or so :/

i did get the corners today and i installed them with the last bit of sunlight. heres a couple pics

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0723.jpg

im loving this thread. i want to see more cobras there has to be more out there

OP
OP

95BlkCobra

Reaction score
i love how this thread is comming along, ill have more pics up of my car later this week, just got my black headlight in and rims painted black. just need to wash and take pics of it all :headbang:

badass98svt

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:

LOL really?
I never did like the side skirts on these sn95s. it looks like a crash bar from a dirt modified race car.

It's a love/hate thing. Some people really love it, others can't stand it. It really smooths out the lines IMO.

danielson631

Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Let's see some engine pics too....

good call! i need to paint some things under the hood then i can post some. the rusted coolant crossover tube and the ugly alternator is a sight for sore eyes

badass98svt

Reaction score
I'm hoping to finally get my parts powdercoated early this spring. i've been procrastinating for a couple years now.

I want to do the cam covers, intake, and crossover tube. Just not sure what color(s) yet. Originally i was thinking "reflective chrome", but I'm not so sure anymore. That color pretty much would look like the parts were polished. And i wouldn't have to keep up with them like if they were really polished.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
OnyxCobra said:

LOL really?
I never did like the side skirts on these sn95s. it looks like a crash bar from a dirt modified race car.

It's a love/hate thing. Some people really love it, others can't stand it. It really smooths out the lines IMO.

Yeah Idk, it just makes the sides look way too high off the ground. I don't mind the stock skirts at all, they've never bothered me. Like you said it's just personal preference.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyOctane