Offical COBRA thread

meg

Reaction score
BigTang said:
lol nice ninja edit meg and thanks, just let me know. no rush.

I don't know WTF this computer is doing! I'm using my dad's cause I left my laptop at the house I'm sitting at & I had a message all typed out & it only posted like one word of it. LOL.

Technology: 1,000,000
Meg: -73

Mystic SVT

Reaction score
995684481_G2G46-M.jpg

96MC4IRS.jpg

96MC6.jpg

meg

Reaction score
BigTang said:
meg said:
BigTang said:
Hey Meg how low is that thing? What springs?

Too low! It's got Eibach road race springs or something.
are they the blue eibachs? i've been trying to find a set for a while. hit me up if you pull them off.

Sorry love, they are red :(

BigTang

Reaction score
oh well, thanks for looking into it though!
btw i saw some in some of your pics your missing the spark plug covers I have an extra set if you're interested.

meg

Reaction score
No prob! I might be-- I'll make a note that ya have some! (work in progress..slow progess, haha.)

FORMULa

Reaction score
Mystic SVT said:

The reason why I want a Mystic sooo bad!!!!
I curious as to how your paint is in such good condition? Most Mystics I have seen on the interwebs are not in that condition. Awesome car!!!!!

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
dutch said:
Saleen wing?
Cobra R hood?
Kenne Bell?

I'm thinking about powdercoating the tailpipes, I can't polish the flowmaster pipes. It won't look good and will start to rust.

Kenne Bell.

To be honest im a big fan of the other two you mentioned, but something about your car just looks awesome as is...id save the cash! :)

dutch

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
dutch said:
Saleen wing?
Cobra R hood?
Kenne Bell?

I'm thinking about powdercoating the tailpipes, I can't polish the flowmaster pipes. It won't look good and will start to rust.

Kenne Bell.

To be honest im a big fan of the other two you mentioned, but something about your car just looks awesome as is...id save the cash! :)

appreciate it Matt, specially as your car got me into this SN95 madness in the first place.

NCMystic

Reaction score
flame away if i'm wrong but that is not BASF mystic paint, looks sick though. it is in fact a VIN verified mystic, don't get me wrong.

meg

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
Mystic SVT you have one sweet lookin ride dude. Where's your SVT badge?

The one on the deck lid? Mine's missing one too, oddly.

Mystic SVT

Reaction score
FORMULa said:
The reason why I want a Mystic sooo bad!!!!
I curious as to how your paint is in such good condition? Most Mystics I have seen on the interwebs are not in that condition. Awesome car!!!!!

I had it repainted 3 yrs ago, the paint was in real bad shape and I had a small run in with a jay walking deer. I bought the car with the intentions of repainting it so I kind of knew the price tag that was ahead of me.

NC_Mystic said:
flame away if i'm wrong but that is not BASF mystic paint, looks sick though. it is in fact a VIN verified mystic, don't get me wrong.

Believe me it is the real BASF paint (wish I had taken a pic of the gallon itself), $1600/gallon and yes it is a real mystic. Vin number comes up as mystic, the entire body is mystic (in and out), and the body tag thats riveted to the radiator support has "MYSTIC" stamped on it. The pictures make the paint look a little different but in person you can see that the paint is dead on just a lot shinier then it was 3 years ago.

OnyxCobra said:
Mystic SVT you have one sweet lookin ride dude. Where's your SVT badge?

When I bought the car it didn't have the "SVT" trunk badge so I went ahead and bought one. When I had the car painted I never put a new one back on it...kind of like not having it anyway, looks a little cleaner back there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online