Official SN-95.0Beast Build thread *Custom Supercharger set-up pics on pg2!*

OP
OP
S

SN-95.0Beast

Reaction score
Ohhhh i also need a hood to fit this bad boy under, if anyone is selling a Cowl hood 3" or larger

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
When you get some time I would make a different throttle body adapter, it look a little odd to me

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
<--------------in also... did you get this kit from that dude on corral?

OP
OP
S

SN-95.0Beast

Reaction score
auto_x5.0 said:
When you get some time I would make a different throttle body adapter, it look a little odd to me

the picture makes it looks weird, haha

OP
OP
S

SN-95.0Beast

Reaction score
Bradley said:

Yeah i did. He custom made it for my set-up. I picked up the supercharger from another member on the site tho, because it is practically brand new

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Bradley said:

Im sure he did. As far as i know he is the only one that even fabricating this option. Did you just get the Stock M112 ??

Or did you get wise like im thinking and hopping over on SVTP and picking up one that has ported?

Should be for a fun ride once you get it in
SN-95.0Beast said:
auto_x5.0 said:

the picture makes it looks weird, haha

he has started making all sorts of lowers for people. he is offering more options then just the GT40 now.

1bad95

Reaction score
got any info on who built the piece to bolt the eaton onto your intake? also tb elbow? looks liike a bolt on piece! cant wait to see pics and hear how you like it!

hottwheels04

Reaction score
nice work man!I cant wait to see the blower on, Ive always wanted to see other twin screws on our pushrod cars! only 1 made is kb and they suck on pushrods! :(

so cant wait to see the pics and dyno numbers!

OP
OP
S

SN-95.0Beast

Reaction score
1bad95 said:
got any info on who built the piece to bolt the eaton onto your intake? also tb elbow? looks liike a bolt on piece! cant wait to see pics and hear how you like it!

Jbrasswell Fabrications made the adapters for me, i can't wait too see the finished product either!

auto_x5.0

Reaction score
You should powdercoat either the pieces silver or the s/c'er black

Marvin97

Reaction score
Any idea what compression ratio the engine has? To me those are pretty stout numbers N/A. You said this motor was built for boost, but I really wouldn't have expected such good numbers from a low compression boost friendly setup. Keep the pics coming too, im really interested to see how this comes out. So what will you be doing for an intercooler?

OP
OP
S

SN-95.0Beast

Reaction score
97whitevert said:
Any idea what compression ratio the engine has? To me those are pretty stout numbers N/A. You said this motor was built for boost, but I really wouldn't have expected such good numbers from a low compression boost friendly setup. Keep the pics coming too, im really interested to see how this comes out. So what will you be doing for an intercooler?

The pistons are Diamond CP 9:1 compression. The number i have posted are the numbers that Quarterhorse projected, on the dyno i put down 319RWHP. i'll be taking pictures of the whole project. as for an intercooler, i don't think i will be running one, but i will be running meth injection

OP
OP
S

SN-95.0Beast

Reaction score
Does anyone know someone in the New england area who could powder coat my supercharger black? Also anyone who has tools (my tools got stolen out of the back of my car) who would like to lend a hand with the project i can supply gas $$$ and free beer and burgers!

bottlefed97

Reaction score
Wow I had no clue you were doing this to your stang! It's gonna make some great power, can't beat that Eaton whine either!

OP
OP
S

SN-95.0Beast

Reaction score
bottlefed97 said:
Wow I had no clue you were doing this to your stang! It's gonna make some great power, can't beat that Eaton whine either!

Thanks man! I'm hoping it makes some good power, and yeah i love that whine!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online