Oil coming out breather

19turbo95

Reaction score
Okay so I went out driving in my turbo mustang and I noticed oil coming out of my valve cover breather. Why is it doing that. I know you get blow by but I do have baffles in the valve covers. Something I should be worried about? Thanks guys.

S

scarface

there are threads about FI and PCV valves...I would do a search on PCV on here and Corral. You are just building too much pressure in the crankcase.

I say search not to be a dick, but because I dont know how to explain it to you...I removed my PCV valve and vent my system to avoid it.

GDawg

Reaction score
I had to put in an "Oil Seperator" cause my blower sucks oil out of my PCV. I also had to put in a different hose to deal with the oil sweating out of the stock hose.

I can't find my pictures of it at the moment. But if you ask, I'll look harder. I bought mine at Lowes for $15. Don't buy a $75 one from Steeda or someone. They are both the same.

GDawg

Reaction score
I have better pictures than this but I can't find them right now.

In between the two arrows you can see my Oil Separator.

fuel-pressure-line.jpg

Whistler98

Reaction score
I made one from lowes also and mine doesn't seem to collect oil the filter inside got allittle dirty but not and oil to drain out.

S

scarface

oil is heavier than air, it will fall into the collector as it passes by. I have never run that filter, and I have run the same one on two turbo cars and one supercharged.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online