OK Guys Help!!!

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
Here is the pic of the plenum the hose missing is the nipple with no hose. I've been calling it the throttle body think I've been using wrong term.

throttle-body-jpg.1284

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Here is the pic of the plenum the hose missing is the nipple with no hose. I've been calling it the throttle body think I've been using wrong term.

throttle-body-jpg.1284
That is the bottom of the upper intake ,
the bigger nipple with the hose goes to the PCV valve in the back of the lower intake , and T s teas off to the brake booster
The smaller nipple with no hose on it goes along the fire wall to the passenger side there should be a little valve about 2inches long and about a quarter round with a tee at the top. hook into that

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score

throttle-body-jpg.1284
the bolts for that intake
there should be 6 all together to bolt it down
2 long like 6 to 8 inches long for the center
4 short 2 to 4 inches long for the ends

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
the bolts for that intake
there should be 6 all together to bolt it down
2 long like 6 to 8 inches long for the center
4 short 2 to 4 inches long for the ends
I have 4 long. 2 that are flanged or made on washer and 2 with washers they are all the same length. The short ones are in a pile of bolts I'm sure and the long ones where taped together so I'm those are intake I guess LOL.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I have 4 long. 2 that are flanged or made on washer and 2 with washers they are all the same length. The short ones are in a pile of bolts I'm sure and the long ones where taped together so I'm those are intake I guess LOL.
show me a picture of the bolts that you have to better understand

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I'll try and get some on here real quick.

If it helps you, download Tapatalk on your phone or tablet. Then log into the forum.

Then you can send pics straight from your electronic device.

Some of us only ever get on here from our devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
If it helps you, download Tapatalk on your phone or tablet. Then log into the forum.

No the car is presently in my buddy's garage where it has been sitting since he got it and till we get it running. I'm cleaning my garage out for its new home but gotta get it running first.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score

Fixing to try it

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score

You do realize we can direct upload from our phones without Tapatalk?

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
You do realize we can direct upload from our phones without Tapatalk?

Yes you can but Tapatalk just makes it much easier. And if your on multiple sites it’s easier to toggle back and fourth!! So [emoji14]

07GtS197

Reaction score
Op if it helps when I went back to fuel injection on my 87 grand marquis I had to get all new bolts from home depot. The 4 shorter bolts that secure the upper intake to the lower are 5/16-18 and are about 2 inches in length and the 2 longer ones under the intake plaque are 5/16-18 and are 6 inches long. I couldnt find all of them with flanged heads so I got regular bolts and used washers on all of them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BillG

BillG

Reaction score
90F841A4-8D7F-4055-B210-AB872E17B28F.jpeg Guys Thanks for all the info you shared. The intake and plenum are now re installed most of the lines are hooked back up and we are one step closer to hopefully bringing it back to life. Only problem at the moment is the key we thought was ignition will open doors but not start car or let let me even turn ignition. SO I guess I'm going to replace the key Just to be safe. This cars poor door panels are sad. The kid put them in with sheetrock screws so looks like new panels are in the future. got a few vacuum lines I will post pictures of for questions in few.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online