Only in Michigan

krazyrabbit

Reaction score
This guy gets an award in my book:

American directs large 'middle finger' statue at home of ex-wife

American buys 12 foot bronze statue of a hand with the middle finger directed at his ex-wife's house

pBQTiv4LRuZ6w2s6uQt6RUcMMsFo1FRAPnnz9mD3BzQ=w745-h465-no

By David Hopkins

3:04PM GMT 18 Nov 2013

An man has bought a 12 foot bronze statue of a hand with its middle finger extended to face directly towards the house of his ex wife.

Alan Markovitz, 59, a strip club entrepreneur in Detroit, erected the $7000 (£4,300) statue in the garden of his newly purchased home. The house, where he lives with his daughter Tiffany, is located next door to the house of his ex wife, Lea Tuohy.

Mr Markovitz reportedly insisted the house was shown to him coincidently by an estate agent and after he viewed it, "karma" took over.

Mr Markovitz, the author of Topless Prophet: The True Story of America's Most Successful Gentleman's Club Entrepreneur claims that Ms Tuohy was having an affair, during their two year marriage, with someone he knew.

This man allegedly now lives with Ms Tuohy and her daughter from a previous marriage, Lenka Tuohy.

"I'm so over her," Mr Markovitz told the Deadline Detroit news organisation. "This is about him. This is about him not being a man." "He broke the Man Code." "Real men don't do that to another guy."

Mr Markovitz has since spent an additional $300 on a spotlight to ensure the statue's visibility at all time.
The statue received much publicity after Lenka Tuohy tweeted a photo of it from her mother's house and wrote, "How psychotic do you have to be to buy the house directly next to your ex wife and then put a statue up like that?!?! Real classy alan."

"Hard for me to enjoy my baths now because my fav tub is in my mom's bathroom which faces out towards tif and alan's house," [sic] she added.

Neither Lea Tuohy nor her new partner have spoken about the statue

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online