Onto the next one

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty good deal to me. As far as being scared of 100k....lol

For some insight. A local buddy of mine just bought a crown vic with over a million miles on the original motor. He drives the thing everywhere now just to prove a point lol

OP
OP
belber095

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
Seems like a pretty good deal to me. As far as being scared of 100k....lol

For some insight. A local buddy of mine just bought a crown vic with over a million miles on the original motor. He drives the thing everywhere now just to prove a point lol
lol that's terrific

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Hell yeah Belbarooski I agree with Kyle you definitely need a v8 in your life.

My initial take on the car

-Exterior is pretty clean. Looks like appearance wise, it may have been taken care of. Definitely an American Muscle special tho (which is absolutely fine, just not my taste). Wheels look very clean which is always a plus. Nothing like having to buy new wheels right off the bat. Those headlights, I know it's already been said, but those are just awful. A couple guys I know retrofit if you're really wanting projectors. But overall, it's definitely been kept up on in the clean department

-Interior looks pretty clean too. More AM accessories (hvac knobs, shifter bezel, ebrake handle). Got a nice looking Roush handle and ball, curious to see what shifter it's sitting ontop of. As with most 94-00 it's got the missing radio on the bottom. Obviously you have an sn, you know that's nothing to worry about as a lot of aftermarket dash kit's don't bother to include a pocket or block off plate. Interior gets the check of approval too

-Under the hood tho, that honestly worries me a little. The Terminator intake tube looks tacky as sin on there and what the hell, why would you turn it in on the engine like that? I swear that looks like the CCRM module sitting there attached to the body next to the intake. Why is that in there when it belongs in the fender?? What are those... Sensor looking things sitting by the intake as well? And where is the fuse box cover?? Just little things like that have me wondering if some ghetto rigging has been going on. Like seriously most people wire tuck and put wires IN the fender, this dude looks like he did the opposite and did a wire UN tuck.

I'm not trying to steer you away from buying it, I just want you to see the issues with it and to address them when you go to look at the car. Everything on the car looks clean except under the hood. And that's what bothers me the most. You can't go wrong for the price, but I'd definitely ask him what the hell the deal is with that crazyness. If his answers check out and it all seems legit, be smart and still use that to your advantage and try to knock the price down. Also check ALL the body lines and make sure your hood, fenders, doors, bumpers, and trunk lines all match in gap size. Little things like that can hint to an accident. Trust me I found out my bumper (not the bumper cover, the actual metal bumper) was made in 04, my car is an 00... And most importantly ruuuuuuust my friend. Check under it to see what she looks like. It's PA, though I doubt with that mileage that it's seen much (if any) snow, it never hurts to check.

Overall I like the car a lot and I think you'd be happy with it. But you said it was listed over a month ago, and I'm betting that cluster truck under the hood is probably why. Get that mess straightened out with the owner and drive that puppy home! I'm not at all trying to sound like a dick, I just want you to check over everything before you decide it's the one. And.. It's a 2v, like said, they'll run forever. I run my HARD and it's got 150k, and motor wise it's never let me down. Everything around it has but the motor has been stout. Have fun checkin it out Belbalooski and if you have any questions you know where to find us!

OP
OP
belber095

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
Hell yeah Belbarooski I agree with Kyle you definitely need a v8 in your life.

My initial take on the car

-Exterior is pretty clean. Looks like appearance wise, it may have been taken care of. Definitely an American Muscle special tho (which is absolutely fine, just not my taste). Wheels look very clean which is always a plus. Nothing like having to buy new wheels right off the bat. Those headlights, I know it's already been said, but those are just awful. A couple guys I know retrofit if you're really wanting projectors. But overall, it's definitely been kept up on in the clean department

-Interior looks pretty clean too. More AM accessories (hvac knobs, shifter bezel, ebrake handle). Got a nice looking Roush handle and ball, curious to see what shifter it's sitting ontop of. As with most 94-00 it's got the missing radio on the bottom. Obviously you have an sn, you know that's nothing to worry about as a lot of aftermarket dash kit's don't bother to include a pocket or block off plate. Interior gets the check of approval too

-Under the hood tho, that honestly worries me a little. The Terminator intake tube looks tacky as sin on there and what the hell, why would you turn it in on the engine like that? I swear that looks like the CCRM module sitting there attached to the body next to the intake. Why is that in there when it belongs in the fender?? What are those... Sensor looking things sitting by the intake as well? And where is the fuse box cover?? Just little things like that have me wondering if some ghetto rigging has been going on. Like seriously most people wire tuck and put wires IN the fender, this dude looks like he did the opposite and did a wire UN tuck.

I'm not trying to steer you away from buying it, I just want you to see the issues with it and to address them when you go to look at the car. Everything on the car looks clean except under the hood. And that's what bothers me the most. You can't go wrong for the price, but I'd definitely ask him what the hell the deal is with that crazyness. If his answers check out and it all seems legit, be smart and still use that to your advantage and try to knock the price down. Also check ALL the body lines and make sure your hood, fenders, doors, bumpers, and trunk lines all match in gap size. Little things like that can hint to an accident. Trust me I found out my bumper (not the bumper cover, the actual metal bumper) was made in 04, my car is an 00... And most importantly ruuuuuuust my friend. Check under it to see what she looks like. It's PA, though I doubt with that mileage that it's seen much (if any) snow, it never hurts to check.

Overall I like the car a lot and I think you'd be happy with it. But you said it was listed over a month ago, and I'm betting that cluster truck under the hood is probably why. Get that mess straightened out with the owner and drive that puppy home! I'm not at all trying to sound like a dick, I just want you to check over everything before you decide it's the one. And.. It's a 2v, like said, they'll run forever. I run my HARD and it's got 150k, and motor wise it's never let me down. Everything around it has but the motor has been stout. Have fun checkin it out Belbalooski and if you have any questions you know where to find us!
most definitely agree my dude. I was actually planning on taking the car over to my mechanic (he's a pretty big mustang guy) and have him check everything over too. Rather have a professional set of eyes to save myself any potential headaches.
and yes, i'm practically including new headlights in the price of the car... lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online