Our new project 94 GT

Mustang Mark

Reaction score
Mika said:
Mark you have asked the million dollar question. It is my intention to use the explorer ecu with the harness that came with the 98 v-6 I started with. According to the ecu pinouts they are almost the same except for some things that will not be in use, ie emissions. I also intend to use the injector harness for the V-6 if I can add the other injectors. I don't know but that is the plan, I think that means OBDI and I'll let ya'll know if it works. Or maybe it will be an epic failure build thread.

I hope not,
Mika
there is someone on here that has converted to OBDII its one of the guys with a white car. maybe he could give you some advice.

OP
OP
Mika

Mika

Reaction score
Thanks I'll do a search. That might be the option I have to use.

itsblue95

Reaction score
Mustang Mark said:
Mika said:
Mark you have asked the million dollar question. It is my intention to use the explorer ecu with the harness that came with the 98 v-6 I started with. According to the ecu pinouts they are almost the same except for some things that will not be in use, ie emissions. I also intend to use the injector harness for the V-6 if I can add the other injectors. I don't know but that is the plan, I think that means OBDI and I'll let ya'll know if it works. Or maybe it will be an epic failure build thread.

I hope not,
Mika
there is someone on here that has converted to OBDII its one of the guys with a white car. maybe he could give you some advice.

it was Mikey94gt i do believe

det_riot

Reaction score
god damn that car is going to be fucking gorgeous once it's all done. that kid is gonna have the most boss first car =p

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
itsblue95 said:
Mustang Mark said:
Mika said:

I hope not,
Mika

it was Mikey94gt i do believe

+1 it was Mikey

OP
OP
Mika

Mika

Reaction score
We're thinking about these wheels;

DSC_0202.jpg

He's pretty excited,

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

Appologies to CompOrange,

Mika

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I love it, but honestly it's hard to make that thing look bad. It's so well thought out. I love it! as previously stated

Addermk2

Reaction score
What kind of spacers are you running on those wheels?

OP
OP
Mika

Mika

Reaction score
My biggest holdup about the deal is the 1" adapyer needed in the rear. I'm not sure how they hold up. I haven't fully checked out the front yet but i think there is room with no spacers but I have the 03-04 front cobra arms.

det_riot

Reaction score
those wheels surprisingly look like they belong on there. i love them!

CompOrangeSN95

Reaction score
I got a kit from vintage venom (white95 posted a link to their site) although the kit I bought was to mount both s197 wheels and gt500 breaks, they make an awesome product and the people there are great to talk to. If you have any questions they won't hesitate to help you out. Instead of bolt on wheels spacers they send you new longer ARP studs and you bolt the wheel on right through the spacer. I think I have pictures of them on here. http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o25/MsakingTapeMan/race car/

VT_svt

Reaction score
This looks awesome, keep em coming! I'd be curious to see what it would look like a little lower with some 18" 9/10.5 Gloss Black Saleens tucked under there...

JJhirsch

Reaction score
DUDE those tail pipes are sweet one of a kind.

our car is almost a twins with our flat black s-281 and i was thinking of doing the hood a wile ago but i am keeping it clean.

img0405c.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alocalguy1337

Members online

No members online now.