Our new project 94 GT

OP
OP
Mika

Mika

Reaction score
I'm thinking that my middle son's wants might be a little harder than the current project.

0910tr_01ryan_curtis_renderings1970_ford_f100.jpg

This is what he likes, laying body of course. I'm thinking Lightning drivetrain. thank goodness there are still a few years left before we'll start.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I may have to get with you on the F100 airbag project, I used to do that before I got into mustangs. I recommend ditching the I-beams and converting to a GM or mustang2 style front suspension, otherwise it won't be extremely difficult to do!!

OP
OP
Mika

Mika

Reaction score
We keep chugguing along;

rearend1.jpg

rearend3.jpg

rearend2.jpg

4.11 to 1 if your curious.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
All the powdercoat work or whatever it is looks amazing. I love finish like that.

GeeTeeStang

Reaction score
Thats a damn nice Project !! And you are a great dad thats for sure !! I will do the same when i have kids someday !

Addermk2

Reaction score
I'm coming to your house... and stealing that tranny jack...

Bad_SN95

Reaction score
Addicted! Totally one of the sweetest threads I have ever seen! you rock Dad! and +100 for using all top quality parts, I only wish I could afford this stuff lol!

Awesome Job! when are you opening up you're own company? haha!

Mach1smo

Reaction score
Wow, you truly are a great dad. My dad had a 69 Mach that he always said we were going to build together but he was always too busy to ever get it finished. I remember the excitement I had every time I thought he was going to actually begin properly restoring her so I can only imagine how excited your kids are.

OP
OP
Mika

Mika

Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words. I chased the dollar untill my back made me quit. I've been given another perspective whether I wanted it or not. It's been a blessing and I intend to make the best of it.

Here are some up to date photos:

May2011111.jpg

The track setup. If I can get the front to work with the calipers on.

May2011112.jpg

May2011121.jpg

Our 05 seats.

May2011119.jpg

He's ready to hear it breath, and me too. We are getting close. We might be ready to turn it over by this weekend, well maybe.

More pictures coming soon,
Mika

OP
OP
Mika

Mika

Reaction score
Well the bad news is that the Saleens were in the deal for the drag tires, but the good news is stealth black frs wrapped with invos are on order. I can't wait to see them on.

bonestock3.8DTH

Reaction score
Mika said:
Well the bad news is that the Saleens were in the deal for the drag tires, but the good news is stealth black frs wrapped with invos are on order. I can't wait to see them on.

Ahhh oh well, But I was thinking when I saw this car finished some flat black fr500s would look killer on it.

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
You dont got jack on me and my daughters project!!

ameah-3.jpg

LOL in all seriousness great work and to sound like a broken record i can tell you from experience it is amazing having a ded work on a car with you side by side so well played sir.

Knuckles