paint catastrophe

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
ya, that is a bummer.
but black with a touch of pearl or flake would look awsome.

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
I'd be horrified ask ur school/work if they have video cameras that cover the parking lot and see, it's the only way. It definitely looks like someone did something to it, idk what could make it look like a 85 taurus hood

OP
OP
A

Asylum938

Reaction score
yeah thats the problem tho I asked every security guard I could and Its pretty difficult when none of them speak english, I just keep getting confused looks and such. When I go straight to the top of the administration I get the answer no we dont have cameras thats why we have security guards. Its pretty much a frustrating lose lose.

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
someone did the same thing to mine about a year ago but mine was worse, eat straight through the paint down to the metal... at least yours is JUST the clearcoat but still that's messed up
stupid people.. :nonono:

realitygt

Legend
Reaction score
my96gtstang said:
someone did the same thing to mine about a year ago but mine was worse, eat straight through the paint down to the metal... at least yours is JUST the clearcoat but still that's messed up
stupid people.. :nonono:

ouch... I would never do anything to another persons car

Reaction score
dude u must have pissed someone off baddd. thats paint thats been stripped off by a thinner or acid. somebody is a real ass that did that

riored96gt

Reaction score
Brake fluid will eat the hell out of paint...

I used to know someone that had a squirt gun filled with brake fluid and would nail exceptionally rude people. Looked like water, so they wouldn't clean it off right away, and El painto gono

Mustang68

Reaction score
man that sucks man... if thatd happened to jezebel id be ready to beat someones ass :knuppel2:

Scotty-Z

Reaction score
Find a way to replicate that damage on each other panel of the car. Pay your deductible on insurance (which you'll be doing anyways) and have them repaint the whole car.

95 svt cobra

Reaction score
Scotty-Z said:
Find a way to replicate that damage on each other panel of the car. Pay your deductible on insurance (which you'll be doing anyways) and have them repaint the whole car.

+1 pay the deductible and take it to the highest end paint shop around. ya know, like Maaco lol.......Kidding gents dont worry lol

Grnstang

Reaction score
There's a chemical stripper that autobody shops use to strip paint right down to the metal. That looks very similar to the after effects of paint stripper. It's a very fast process. Usually takes about 15 minutes to start really tearing the hell outta the paint.

G

GREG@SN95

you need paint... it looks like someone chipped it away... is that down to sheet metal? Make an insurance claim if you can...

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
man i just saw this, that is some serious bullshit right there. Hopefully you get the whole car painted up nice nice.

Mr.Bolt-on

Reaction score
If someone did that to my car, and I found out who it was... I'd pour that same chemical on their face, and just make the poor retards life miserable( no, I would just harm them in a way that would make Mother Teresa cry)....Sorry something retarded had to happen like this, but maybe you'll get an even better paint job eventually.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online