For Sale Parts clean out - make offers

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
96blak54 you must not have been paying attention lol! The new motor looks like the Holy Father himself blessed it!

haha, I wouldn't go THAT far! With the amount of curse words that were dropped while building this thing I don't think he would step foot in the garage at this point

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
final chance. Going to throw this stuff away if no bites. make an offer and its yours

OP
OP
97stanger

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
Do I need that fitting to install the catch can I bought from you? lol!

No, from what I can remember I gave you the fittings you will need already. If when you get around to installing it and you're coming up short let me know and I'll see if I have any extras in the garage, but I'm pretty sure I gave you all the black fittings needed. The blue/red was from my fuel system so shouldn't be anything related to the catch can setup

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No, from what I can remember I gave you the fittings you will need already. If when you get around to installing it and you're coming up short let me know and I'll see if I have any extras in the garage, but I'm pretty sure I gave you all the black fittings needed. The blue/red was from my fuel system so shouldn't be anything related to the catch can setup

Remember, I'm an idiot. I probably need all of the fittings ;p I need to get the stuff to go ahead and put that in!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online