Pennywise2

N8Legarda

Reaction score
Ok idk where to put this thread, a mod can move it if i messed up :thumbsup:

I received a negative feedback from Pennywise2,

"He did not specify important details about part sold and was dishonest.Don't buy from this person.

Comment made by: Pennywise2"

I have never sold anything on the site before. Did not sell to Pennywise2 before. :nono:

Just trying to clear my name :dontknow:

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
same thing happened to me. Paul deleted my feedback and then i heard through the grape vine that the ban stick raped him in the butt last night... .. .. i told you guys it wasnt African Tribal Dancing that was making that sound..

MadStang

Reaction score
a lot of us got that feedback. PM Paul he'll take care of it. Pennywise2 has been banned so don't worry about it.

MadStang

Reaction score
MustangChris said:
same thing happened to me. Paul deleted my feedback and then i heard through the grape vine that the ban stick raped him in the butt last night... .. .. i told you guys it wasnt African Tribal Dancing that was making that sound..

LOL

96_SVT_Cobra

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
it appears he did it to everyone that wasnt on board his bashing and boycotting spree. dont worry about it, the mods and admins will take care of it.

OP
OP
N

N8Legarda

Reaction score
Ok good, i was gonna say, i opposed his roidrage a bit but didnt like attack him haha. Thanks guys haha

MadStang

Reaction score
96_SVT_Cobra said:
it appears he did it to everyone that wasnt on board his bashing and boycotting spree. dont worry about it, the mods and admins will take care of it.

I <3 Aaron and his cobra badged V6 :sex:

LOL

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
MadStang said:
96_SVT_Cobra said:

I <3 Aaron and his cobra badged V6 :sex:

LOL

LOL!

330CubeGt

Reaction score
Damn i was gone for 8 days and i come back to a NEG feedback...

I was like o no what did i do wrong... O wait he is just some asshole with nothing better to do...

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
I took care of it for you guys. Please let me know if anyone else got negative feedback from him.

He even posted it for me. LOL

My phone was blowing up all night last night while I was tryin' to frikkin' sleep from all the forum notifications and emails. Jesus. How dare he disturb my sleep? :tongue3: Dumbfuck.

Paul.

MadStang

Reaction score
Paul said:
I took care of it for you guys. Please let me know if anyone else got negative feedback from him.

He even posted it for me. LOL

My phone was blowing up all night last night while I was tryin' to frikkin' sleep from all the forum notifications and emails. Jesus. How dare he disturb my sleep? :tongue3: Dumbfuck.

Paul.

as soon as you sent me a pm back, I knew the ban hammer had been dropped haha. thanks Paul!

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
banhammer.jpg

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to say that Pennywise2 has always been a very good Seller/Buyer to me. I have purchased and sold to him a few times with great success.

I dont know whats been going on lately, just wanted to say that Pennywise2 has been a good seller/Buyer to me.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
Why would you defend a douchebag who left bogus negative feedback for over a dozen people? I don't care about past performance when the guy has clearly demonstrated that he is unethical, childish, and a liar.

Paul.

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I Not really defending anyone.... Just saying That i have done several transactions with Pennywise2 and have had No problems what-so-ever.

I really dont know the details of whats going on.... Just saying I havent had any issues with buying/selling to this user.

MadStang

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
I Not really defending anyone.... Just saying That i have done several transactions with Pennywise2 and have had No problems what-so-ever.

I really dont know the details of whats going on.... Just saying I havent had any issues with buying/selling to this user.

this isn't what that threads about. it's about the tool deliberately leaving negative feedback on peoples accounts who have had no transactions with him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgarR213

Members online