Photoshop Request

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Hey Fella's/Ladie's...could someone please Shop my Wheels in White pleaassseeeee...I want them Powdered Coated by this company near me..and they can Custom them in Crystal White..but I want to make sure it will look like ..I think it might...Thx
IMG_0749_zps39aed510.jpg

IMG_0713_zps9d5cd5b2.jpg

IMG_0710_zps72eb284b.jpg

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i tried to do this the other day and i could not get it right, lol. no tools i could use was able to get the contrast right from the spokes and black space behind them...sorry dude :(

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
i tried to do this the other day and i could not get it right, lol. no tools i could use was able to get the contrast right from the spokes and black space behind them...sorry dude :(
Ahhhhh...I was wondering did you get that PM...I just figured you was busy....BUYING MORE SHIT....lmao...where did you get the soft cloth top at anyway..

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
i seriously was getting pissed trying to do those fn wheels white, lmao!!!

the place that put it on got it. i just looked at a catalog of tops and it was under 2003 ford cobra top. so it is a termi top. the only cloth top that would fit 94-98's.

OP
OP
GMSMOKR

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
Working with such a low DPI source, and even less time, I realize this is not perfect, but i did the best i could. It at least give's you an idea of how the white rims will look..

StangWheelchange1_zps503b62af.jpg

Don
Awwww Man...Thx so much..looks perfect..wow..

BigBore96

Reaction score
I am no longer helping out with these Threads, they always turn into pissing contests of who can do it better.. I have better things to do with my time.

Don't sweat it man. The second one is (from my guess) a quick paste job from a straight on faced wheel from american muscle. Nbd. Half the time chopped wheel threads aren't needed. As most of us are unoriginal buy a combo that has been plastered all over the internet 100 times.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Except Tony.

He's pretty good. But he needs to photoshop some 20's on my car if he wants to be the best.

belber095

Legend
Reaction score
I mean you gotta remember dude, Darhawk used to be (or is?) a professional photographer, which means that he has a lot more experience editing pictures than a lot of us do. he is essentially the photoshop king (sorry steven :eek:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da8banger

Members online