Pic Whoring

copmagnet

Reaction score
Yes! This is a great idea! I too love to look at pics & often just want to share some new pics that I think are interesting of my car but have no valid reason to start a whole new thread...

in fact here are a few from under my car...

2012Shots040.jpg

2012Shots038.jpg

2012Shots037.jpg

your car is the reason I got stripes =)

I even took photos of your car with me to show them how i wanted my stripes.

det_riot

Reaction score
I'm gonna be a dick for a minute. This is what the whole members ride section is for, whoring out your car. Mu 2 cents

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
I'm gonna be a dick for a minute. This is what the whole members ride section is for, whoring out your car. Mu 2 cents

Your not a dick. I was thinking the same thing. I would rather see new threads instead of 1 big thread. That way we can comment and ask questions about the new pictures and not get confused with other post.

KidK9

Reaction score
Ya know what Det_Riot, you are a dick. You know why? Because you came in here and didn't post up the best pic you have of your car! LoL. I know you're just stating the rules, but this could still be a sweet thread....

KidK9

Reaction score
Mustanger, how did you paint your fuel tank straps? Did you have to take the tank all the way down to do that?

OP
OP
JoshHooten

JoshHooten

Reaction score

I totally agree I just figured a thread for when you just want to post a few random pics without making a thread .some people wont make a new
thread for just a couple of pics .

BYEBYE2U

Reaction score
nice cars guys, i'd love to post some new ones of mine but I don't have the cash in my paypal account to become a supporting member and i've tried photobucket and just cant get the pics over here.......i give up! but i'll keep looking at the cars in this thread

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
nice cars guys, i'd love to post some new ones of mine but I don't have the cash in my paypal account to become a supporting member and i've tried photobucket and just cant get the pics over here.......i give up! but i'll keep looking at the cars in this thread

http://tinypic.com/

copmagnet

Reaction score
Those rims look better chrome. Remove the black lol.

34pmgp5.png
> the black wheels

I know people like them silver but im going for a black and red. The silver wheels are out of place. The reason you dont like them is because there matte black and not gloss lblack. I promise when i get the polish on there you will like them better.

OP
OP
JoshHooten

JoshHooten

Reaction score
Just upload them to photobucket and copy the IMG code on the side of the pic then just paste it in this text box and the pic will appear on the post its very easy.

det_riot

Reaction score
I totally agree I just figured a thread for when you just want to post a few random pics without making a thread .some people wont make a new
thread for just a couple of pics .

Post a pic of your ride as it sits? Member showcase?

forcefedhatch

Reaction score
Post a pic of your ride as it sits? Member showcase?

I agree but somedays mine sits on the left.. And somedays it's wayyyy low right.. I have a gazillion pics lol I figured a pic whore thread was better suited.. Other than my vety own build thread of course..

Sent from my iPhone

lilj4u2njoy

Reaction score
Took these a week or so ago, except for the interior pic... need to get some new pics... but ill play... i do love whoring my ride... sorry about the quality, these are all cell phone pics...

DSCN4994.jpg

IMAG0642-1-1-1.jpg

IMAG0657-1.jpg

IMAG0658.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Srchop16

Members online