Pic Whoring

clark98gt

Reaction score
Today is my car and I's 1 year anniversary, lol. Sorry for the crappy pics but it rained all damn day.
When I got it.
172.jpg

Now
13377292024802.jpg

13377292410372.jpg

turion94

Reaction score
Josh, do people hurt their neck looking at your car when you drive by? It looks SICK!!! Well done...

OP
OP
JoshHooten

JoshHooten

Reaction score
Josh, do people hurt their neck looking at your car when you drive by? It looks SICK!!! Well done...
It's funny you say that . Because the paint is so new it looks real slick. Today I walked out of Autozone and 2 of the guys working there were
taking pics of the car . Before paint I didn't get a whole lot of looks but I do now.

Mustanger

Reaction score
Mustanger, how did you paint your fuel tank straps? Did you have to take the tank all the way down to do that?

Hi Kid...I had to replace the fuel pump so just pulled the whole tank out & painted the cover at the same time. The straps were done with a wire wheel then polished up & buffed. You could take one strap at a time down to work on & leave the tank alone in place...I like the look of them all cleaned up. Think I will clear spray them & the cover in place next. Good luck with yours & post pics!

Mustanger

Reaction score
Hey Copmagnet...thanks for the compliments, I am honored you liked my car. You did a great job with your stripes too!!! It looks really good with the black contrast to the red. That was a good idea to take the pics that way there is no doubt about what you want done. I think the stripes add so much to our bodystyle...lol, I like all the TPM's we get! (Thumbs Per Mile)

turion94

Reaction score
Nice man! I haven't had anybody taking pics of mine yet but I've had some "nice car" comments when im parked lol. I really like your 5.0 badges aswell. Nice touch!

copmagnet

Reaction score
Hey Copmagnet...thanks for the compliments, I am honored you liked my car. You did a great job with your stripes too!!! It looks really good with the black contrast to the red. That was a good idea to take the pics that way there is no doubt about what you want done. I think the stripes add so much to our bodystyle...lol, I like all the TPM's we get! (Thumbs Per Mile)

I'm glad somebody understands what im shooting for. I think stripes look amazing on our body style, yet our two cars are the only ones i really find photos of if i google "sn95 with stripes" lol..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online