*** PICTURES: CW Cobra: Wingless+New tint+H&R SS

OP
OP
1997GT4.6

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
I like those wheels, but definitely no-bueno on your car. It looks good, just not as good as it can...

That being said, I'd maybe swap ya for a set of machined '03 17x9 Cobras. The Bullits would look great on my 65. I'm sure you're hundreds of miles away, lol.

We think the same; I like the wheels, just not on my car. It's not cobra-like. It can look better with other wheels. I'm actually thinking I'll grow some balls and get 18" Saleens? Either that or 17 anthracite FR's. Oooo machined 03s are sick but I need a 10.5 as I've got 315s that are fresh. But I'd hate to trade you mine since they are in horrible condition. The two fronts are curb rashed due to an ex gf driving it, and my friend hit them with a power washer and the clear is peeling :/ I live in the desert lol far far away.

Very nice choice on the tint. It looks flawless on your car.

Gorgeous cobra dewd.

Thanks man! Yeah it's pretty dark I love it.
Looks great, I need to get blisteins!
Get them and you'll never look back! They are awesome.

BTW wtf why is my car not raked in the front like H&R's are supposed to be? I can fit 3 fingers in the front fender gaps with ease, yet in the rear I have to force 3 fingers in. That's BS my GT has the same springs and it is "slammed" compared to the ones on my Cobra.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nemec

Members online