Pissin off rice, lol

ripper

Reaction score
:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
bahahhahahahaha :rollinglaugh:...that is in Orlando. :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
funny yes ( its old too by the way ) but I said it before on another forum, If they REALLY wanted to piss of those :rice:'s why didnt he pull in the middle of them and drop a challenge to all of them :boink:

FIVELITERS

Reaction score
Snakebit said:
funny yes ( its old too by the way ) but I said it before on another forum, If they REALLY wanted to piss of those :rice:'s why didnt he pull in the middle of them and drop a challenge to all of them :boink:

Because the noise of all the ricer excuses being exclaimed all at once from that many at one time would be insanely deafening and nightmare
causing material.

"IJUSTWASHEDMYCARMYCARISASHOWCARMYTACHOMETERISNTBIGENOUGHYETYEAHWAITFORMETOGETMYTURBONEXTMONTH!"

killtard.gif

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
no ricers were harmed in the making of this film...damn shame...think their feelings were hurt

wht46gt

Reaction score
yeah i go to the fuel slut meets in orlando often actually every sat. night but i personally know irocbeerbeer and the red firebird...that thing is sick

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
wht46gt said:
yeah i go to the fuel slut meets in orlando often actually every sat. night but i personally know irocbeerbeer and the red firebird...that thing is sick
i was plannin on headin out there sooner or later, but i am either too lazy or do something else.

sykostanger

Reaction score
yeah i saw that on youtube. its great hearing the chick at the end yelling imports suck. lol. makes my day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online