Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits

r3dn3ck

Reaction score
Damn... that red cobra and the original chonky 5 spoke's. For the time it was a hell of a look. For nowadays, it's still got it. The lines don't look dated nor do they look like they're trying to shock the consciousness of a generation. Timeless design is always timeless. Then add a few edges to the smoothly rolling body lines and you have something that would have sold like hot cakes if it were released today, the new edge and particularly the overtly muscular 03/04 snake and mach models with their bulging hood that hollers out "big dick energy ain't got shit on me".

jacobn4056.

Reaction score
IMG_2397.jpeg
This is mine.
Nothing worse for you car than a water pump that took to leaking in storage.
Or an alternator short.
But it could have been sold for a pretty penny as it sat by -Ford offer. Believe it or not this car never saw weather. Interior and body unreal. Back seat never had a rider from purchase. Period. Always under roof from date of purchase. I’ll always have mine. If that’s what god has in store for me. I’ve tearned about every bolt. This engine will see a few miles. I’ll be going behind myself with what I had to do to get some use out of it for myself. during restoration. Stay tuned.

Attachments

• IMG_2396.jpeg
    IMG_2396.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Thanks, it was all original when I bought her, now she's sporting a few tasteful upgrades, suspension, wheels and exhaust.
Nice , trust me I’d be doing the same . Nice you found a clean unmollested base to start with .

Tac1

Reaction score
Nice , trust me I’d be doing the same . Nice you found a clean unmollested base to start with .
Exactly, nobody's half finished projects or headaches. Just some simple upgrades, make it a sharp cruiser. Just might have enough power to merge into the highway as well lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online