Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits

lizwithfries

Reaction score
I bought a big ass Craftsman toolbox today since it was half off. Sears is going out of business. I can't drive our truck cause I'm only legal to drive my car. I had to stuff the big thing in my Mustang so I had to take my center console out for it to fit. This is what it looks like now;

P6290017.jpg

Venomized

Reaction score
My garage has 16 ft ceilings and can fit 2 wide and 2 deep. But I'm with you Josh, mine needs cleaned bad!

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
I bought a big ass Craftsman toolbox today since it was half off. Sears is going out of business. I can't drive our truck cause I'm only legal to drive my car. I had to stuff the big thing in my Mustang so I had to take my center console out for it to fit. This is what it looks like now;

P6290017.jpg

did someone get into a boxing match with your air bag cover?

MadStang

Reaction score
i just bought this badboy today, I'm a for sure winner of ROTM next month. It's got all the requirements :rofl:

sandwich-wallpaper.png

5litrarag

Reaction score
Motor is back in it, but this is pretty much how my baby looks for now, and under the cover is its soon-to-be slower brother....

2012-01-28_10-57-18_568.jpg

Saint

Reaction score
i cover my car for many reasons

1) people bumping into with shit
2) CATS
3) there is a paint booth in one of the bays where i keep my car and when they sand stuff... yeah enough said..
4) etc..

Im going to start covering mine....Back when I had a partially torn white top I think a cat used it as a scratching post during winter.
..once the rear window partially fell out he'd climb in there to keep warm and scare the poop out of me when I got in

The threat is real

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online