Post up your personalized plates

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
nxlcyDCl.jpg

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
I have wanted to get F8LBYT on my Cobra for a few years but have been to lazy. Then I joined here and I think I saw it as someones username so not sure if I still want it. would that make me a poser if I still get it? :laughing5:

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
I have wanted to get F8LBYT on my Cobra for a few years but have been to lazy. Then I joined here and I think I saw it as someones username so not sure if I still want it. would that make me a poser if I still get it? :laughing5:
Nahhh..Hell..There are a couple of GMSMOKR'S on here..Just some small changes on how its spelled etc...Do you Big Dogg

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
I'll prolly get it. Maybe this post will motivate me. Do you Big Dogg? forgive me but What?

GMSMOKR

Reaction score
I'll prolly get it. Maybe this post will motivate me. Do you Big Dogg? forgive me but What?
Lol.. Ok it's just street talk.. But if you had to define it "Big Dogg" Someone people look up to and respect. "Do you" Do what you feel that's' best for you, in short, do you :)

SCHNAKE

Reaction score
I try to be a person who is looked up to and respected and I believe I am. Now as far as my car goes with the vanity plate F8LBYT it's definitely not the fastest around. It has a 347 stroker with 348HP and 382 foot lbs.

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right now mine is 03DSGGT. I wanted to change it to NASTY 2V, but they said nasty was inappropriate. So I may just go with 2VALVE ...

03DSGGT

SN95 Supporting Member
Reaction score
They said nasty was inappropriate? That's lame

Yea, I honestly think it was because he didn't know how to change an existing personalized plate to a new personalized plate because he asked two people how to do it and they didn't know, then he called another bureau and they didn't know, so he ended up just telling me that nasty was inappropriate... Lol

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I've got "Ze Lama" - ordered the new plate, been waiting about 1.5 months now for it to show up ;) I'll snap a pic when it arrives.

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Whats taking so long? Mine showed up after two weeks

No clue honestly. When I ordered it at the DMV they said 6 to 10 weeks. I thought no way would it actually take that long. Well.... But it's okay. The car is in the garage getting worked on, so I don't need the plate yet. But soon though.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
No clue honestly. When I ordered it at the DMV they said 6 to 10 weeks. I thought no way would it actually take that long. Well.... But it's okay. The car is in the garage getting worked on, so I don't need the plate yet. But soon though.

They told me typically around 90 days lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TN95gt

Members online