Project Batmobile-94 GT vert

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Honestly I wish that's what I did. They ride so good and they're such a better platform to start with.

They really are, I have slight emotional attachment to mine which is really the only thing keeping it. But Im sure some super charger whine would be more than enough to get me away from it haha.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Well I finally got some time for my car to really look things over in my engine bay since this power house of a 302 has actually been able to lack.....

I went through and washed everything off, really it just took any grime off and just showed the true age of everything in there haha, but this lead to me finding my miss and some vacuum leaks.

My miss was just an almost disconnected spark plug wire, and then I capped two very small vacuum leaks but hey Id say it made a difference. Oh and I polished my exhaust tips and did tint... 35% all around. Then I sprayed my side view mirrors and windshield wiper arms.

A few pics

End product

Above118

Reaction score
hell yea man,car looks really good......but paint those door jams man!! lol

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
hell yea man,car looks really good......but paint those door jams man!! lol

Id rather put the car back to red before I paint the door jams ! Maybe Ill plastidip them or something, dont think it will last though. The struggle or a previously painted car!

Above118

Reaction score
yea i dont think the dip will hold up to well there.. why not tape/cover/scuff it up and spray it with some duplicolor black?

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
yea i dont think the dip will hold up to well there.. why not tape/cover/scuff it up and spray it with some duplicolor black?

Eehh....Ill think about it lol. Ive been trying to just get my whole car painted before I went and did something like that.

Above118

Reaction score
Eehh....Ill think about it lol. Ive been trying to just get my whole car painted before I went and did something like that.

yea man i hear ya on that...i FINALLY picked out paint color for my car....and its not getting done until august. lol.Do you have any idea how hard it is to have paint cans filled with house of kolors cobalt kandy blue sitting in the house and NOT have it on the car for another 4 months!! lol

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
yea man i hear ya on that...i FINALLY picked out paint color for my car....and its not getting done until august. lol.Do you have any idea how hard it is to have paint cans filled with house of kolors cobalt kandy blue sitting in the house and NOT have it on the car for another 4 months!! lol

Id be tempted to just dump the buckets on my car! Until the price came into play...house of kolor is no joke! Cant wait to see it done though

Above118

Reaction score
Id be tempted to just dump the buckets on my car! Until the price came into play...house of kolor is no joke! Cant wait to see it done though

i got a decent deal on the paint, 4qts at $85 a piece.... id get it done now,but my GF wanted to "surprise" me for my bday in Aug and have it painted while we are away.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
i got a decent deal on the paint, 4qts at $85 a piece.... id get it done now,but my GF wanted to "surprise" me for my bday in Aug and have it painted while we are away.

Id just be happy that she cares about the car. I got a lucky one that understands my second relationship. Hell she knows the car is bound to have more money spent on it than her!

Above118

Reaction score
Id just be happy that she cares about the car. I got a lucky one that understands my second relationship. Hell she knows the car is bound to have more money spent on it than her!

hell yea! shes a keeper...mines the same way. she even lets me know about local car meets if i forget.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Havent posted to much in here lately....here is a picture of my car before I went down to OCMD Cruisin week....had my gopro rolling each night to catch all the racing that happened down there..to bad it fried itself and ruined all the footage. MERP!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peasant99

Members online

No members online now.