TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Lol someone is playing games with me:D

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Haha this is pretty funny. I can't tell is that Christian Bale for your sig now? [MENTION=16648]TanTop94[/MENTION]

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Really though, it wasn't me.

Well on that note I just changed my pw and email so hopefully I didn't get hacked or something of the sort.

Haha this is pretty funny. I can't tell is that Christian Bale for your sig now? TanTop94

I think it was, lmao I was at out for dinner and saw it on my phone and was like wtf?? Damn kids get off my sig!!

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
They did it again...not damn kids damn mod team:laughing4: I have to admit this one gave my girl and I a good laugh.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Found a 95 Cobra intake on CL for $350, think that would match the rest of the parts I have listed above? (GT40x heads, E303 cam) Or you guys have any better ideas for an intake that would match well with that setup?

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Found a 95 Cobra intake on CL for $350, think that would match the rest of the parts I have listed above? (GT40x heads, E303 cam) Or you guys have any better ideas for an intake that would match well with that setup?

Thats what i sold mine for was it fully polished???

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Thats what i sold mine for was it fully polished???

Nope, I regret not buying yours when I had the chance. I wouldnt give him 350 for his, Im not too pressed to find an intake ATM but just happened to stumble across one on CL and decided to get an idea on how well that would actually match that set up.

Win

Legend
Reaction score
Nope, I regret not buying yours when I had the chance. I wouldnt give him 350 for his, Im not too pressed to find an intake ATM but just happened to stumble across one on CL and decided to get an idea on how well that would actually match that set up.

Talk to him for a little bit. Tell him you have cash and ready to buy RIGHT now you can be there in an hour and give little suttle pushes. You will get it for a right price :) I would give 200 max for it.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Talk to him for a little bit. Tell him you have cash and ready to buy RIGHT now you can be there in an hour and give little suttle pushes. You will get it for a right price :) I would give 200 max for it.

Thanks for the info man:) Ill give him a ring and see what we can work out

LAZER_RED

Reaction score
Nice stang bro! Not a vert fan but I really like how your car is turning out.

kris

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Well....I think my car will be under going a number of changes now that I am 99% committed to having it ready for the OC cruisin week show. Ill make sure to keep you all updated :grin:

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Cobra Bumper!

Took my GT one off and decided to toss it on my car to see how much I liked it or not....will probably go back to my GT bumper if I cant get my cobra fogs to work. Damn GT brackets.

Lowered and still wheel gap...****ing mustangs

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Getting bored with this car....thinking about selling it and financing a termi unless I can get some ideas to get me back on track lol.

slow90coupe

Reaction score
Honestly I wish that's what I did. They ride so good and they're such a better platform to start with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.