PS Cooler?

Discussion in '94-95 5.0 - Specific' started by CasperGT, Apr 11, 2014.

1. CasperGT

CasperGT Member

Sorry again for another thread post.

I wanted to know for all of us with the PS cooler. Is there a way to get rid of that "extra" weight or to remove it in general. I feel like there is no purpose for it and plus mine is beaten up badly. Also I want to get rid of it in the front for a cleaner look (because I am an OCD person and I like everything perfect)

[​IMG]

2. Rallim

Rallim Active Member

Power steering cooler? Did they come stock? I've never noticed if they do, my PS pump is rather meh, and overheats at the track occasionally.

3. T-5 Killer

T-5 Killer Well-Known Member

Mine has one and its mangled just like that one.

4. CasperGT

CasperGT Member

lmao I was just looking at your instagram. Do you have a build thread I want to see more of your car. Also, yea mine came stock (I am the second owner). What happens when it overheats?
    lol I know right. I want to get ride of it. Sick Cobra btw!

5. Rallim

Rallim Active Member

It'd get quite noisy and not work as well, steering got heavier. Give it a minute or two and it'd go back to working fine. I'll have to look to see if I have one, if I do that'd be sweet because then It'd be much easier to replace it with a bigger one.

http://www.sn95forums.com/showthread.php?57850-Because-Drift-Car/page2

That's the closest thing I've got to a build thread right now haha, I think once it's all together I'll go in and actually show in depth what I've done.