Pull for Pull... Who Wins and by how much...

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i don't see how a vortech on a 94-95 would have a good way to run a a/a intercooler. since the discharge side on teh blower faces back towards the engine, maing it hard to run piping down and out to an intercooler.

A talented fabricator can make dang near anything work. On the Novi2000 kit I saw, a 90* elbow was welded onto the end of the blower pointing downward, piping ran to the to intercooler, then back up through the same fenderwell over the top of the downtube (with a small notch in it) and into the TB. It was a VERY tight fit, and I imagine it wouldn't be much fun to take apart, but it worked well and looked awesome.

Paul.

drifts14x

Reaction score
When it comes to comparing a KB to a Vortech, you have to think in terms of the size of the blower, if you're running a 2.8KB and a standard Vortech, then it's KB FTMFW, but if they're equal, you get down to launch, traction, and the million other things that can set the race...once again, another paper race that is just better settled on the strip for real.

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
drifts14x said:
When it comes to comparing a KB to a Vortech, you have to think in terms of the size of the blower, if you're running a 2.8KB and a standard Vortech, then it's KB FTMFW, but if they're equal, you get down to launch, traction, and the million other things that can set the race...once again, another paper race that is just better settled on the strip for real.
Most people do research before they buy unless you have 15 grand to put on blowers. roots blowers are good but in drag racing centifical comes out on top. But either one will work the same and their is not enough difference to matter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online