(Quad Tips) I can't tell where this thread should go...

NERD

Reaction score
...I more than likely just wanna do just cause I'm up late and tired!

What do you guys think of this?

QuadTips.jpg

4tips.jpg

One a little closer together...
quad_tips_closer_together_166.jpg

I saw a LS1 site link that someone posted for Corsa quad tips and loved them. For all of you that don't know, Quad tips on a mustang is a HUGE no-no, but I think they look aggressive, just like the rest of my car.:p:tomato

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i like the top ones... i think they look pretty agressive, as long as they arent on a 6 cyl, and just tips... lol....

remember: the cobra r had quad tips :)

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
I think if they were slant cut it would be better, but still pretty nice, where did you get em

Marvin97

Reaction score
he means the very tips cut at an angle, not just straight off. I think it looks alright and I hate tailpipes on our cars!

CruizinKev

Reaction score
not too bad... but I would go with a smaller diameter.. and x2 on slant cut but no rolled tips

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
For the people who don't know those are photoshoped.

The problem with non rolled tips is they don't give and depth from the rear angle. (Which is what most people see) The side might look fine but not from the back. When I first bought the car it had that type of tip and it looked stupid.

It's definitely not a V6, LoL.

I agree with the look of the slant cut.

BruhBrahBrad

Reaction score
You are pretty good at photoshop, i could not tell that only one of each set of tips had a reflection in the bumper

BigTang

Reaction score
the corsa tips are nice and look good when they are in your hand but are a little small and would look out of place. look at the tips on the borla stinger set up for the C5 vettes. thats a similar tip to what you've got above. still wouldn't do it though.  if you get really creative you can take the late model lexus tips that are in the bumper and have them mated to your bumper and that would look sweet.

112_06nyas_02z+2008_lexus_ls_600h_l+rear_view.jpg

SLP makes a tip that looks like that

ProDrifterX

Reaction score
spread apart like that reminds me of ws6 TA, while if one took a new edge mustang and the s351/s281e rear bumper and subbed the dual exhaust single tips for dual tip dual exhaust would be wild.....i like it.

OP
OP
NERD

NERD

Reaction score
MustangChris said:
oh, yea i agree slant cut maybe... can u photoshop that? lol

As good as I can do tired...I'll do it again tomorrow, but here's a basic slant.
newtipsslanted.jpg

BrandoGT

Reaction score
I think it looks alright. I dig your photoshop skills, when i first looked at the pics i thought those were pics of them installed untill i read the thread. although I do think two single pipes look much better on a mustang

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Your car would look WAY hotter with 3.5 inch bassani Tips than the lame ugly quads.

On my car it looks hot, but on your car they will look better because you have wide ass wheels.

IMG_0698CleanSmall.jpg

IMG_0687CleanSmall.jpg

GDTrumbo

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Looks Uber Redneck to me....

Handz, Your OEM headlights look kinda gay too. You wouldn't know a redneck if he bit you on the ass. There's probably not a real redneck within 300 miles of you.

GT

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
GDTrumbo said:
Handz, Your OEM headlights look kinda gay too. You wouldn't know a redneck if he bit you on the ass. There's probably not a real redneck within 300 miles of you.

GT

sorry dude, but your making your self look stupid. NOTHING Stock FoMoCo can ever Be Gay...So STFU...THX!!!!

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I actually think it looks good.

I mean, its clean.

Its differant but what the hell, we need to start some differant mustang trends so every car doesnt look the same. :BangHead:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online