Race car graphics

RichV

Reaction score
So I want a new look for 2013. This is what I was thinking ...

testpic13.jpg

I will be changing the #s on sides and front/back. The side #s have to be at least 10" tall, front/back #s are 5".

testpic.jpg

Anyone want to give me some alternatives?

The sticker guys are: www.ratracinggraphics.com, never used them, they are cheap and support racers, but I'm game for anything.

Schiffy

Reaction score
You're looking for somebody to do your new numbers and whatever other sponsor decals you have? Did I understand that right? Lol... If so, shoot me a PM. If not, ignore me. Haha

OP
OP
RichV

RichV

Reaction score
Well, I have a sweet idea, but I've been trying to photoshop/photobucket my ideas, and either I just suck at it or I don't have the cool programs.

So ... here's my idea, maybe you can help Hawk.

Boss Laguna Seca scheme.
Green Boss stripe, but the '70 boss starting at the sideskirt then angling up over the hood and stop. Just a hockystick looking stripe.
Green roof like LS Boss and some green accents.
Instead of BOSS logo in the stripe, it should be CMC.
Remove all blue accent and replace with green.

Sorry I suck at PS, all my attempts came out like a 3 year old scribble. :)

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think you shoud paint it orange and call it a day :p haha kidding

I'm not sure i like the neon green against just the black, the white and green together looks better IMO

Darhawk

Reaction score
Do you have a nice angled picture of your car, that is close that I can work with? That side shot is gonna be tough to use.

And I need a Green paint chip..so I know what green you want..

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
rich...you mess around a little on photobucket? if so, i think they are pretty good examples ya chopped there. not bad at all.

OP
OP
RichV

RichV

Reaction score
I did Tony. Been dickin' around with it on and off yesterday and a little this morning. It just ain't workin' for me. I did the 1st pic using Roxio Photo Editor on my PC, Darhawk did the others. I cannot get the old editor to work, tried that fotoflexer as well, a lot of editing options but didn't seem to have the layering like Killn described in the other thread. Maybe it's because I just signed up, so the old editor is not available to me.

Hawk, here's a little better pic with the angle. I like what you did, essentialy that's what I'm envisioning. With the exception of the round # plates, I prefer the #71 in green with the white shadow like in my 1st pic.

ppir3_zps3eeb5d6c.jpg

OP
OP
RichV

RichV

Reaction score
Well, I found a black SN hood I bought last year that is almost perfect, matches the rest of the car great. Couldn't pass it up for $50, came with matching front bumpercover too (GT). The roof is the only bunk part I gotta deal with.

chris91

Reaction score
Do the roof in vinyl! Do it all Green and have your numbers in White with a Black outline in the middle. Would be a quick and cheap fix. I definitely like the green though.

OP
OP
RichV

RichV

Reaction score
So I ordered up my #s. This is the proof ...

ratracing_zps3de9c4ef.jpg

They're gonna send me a small piece of the green so I can match some spray cans. I want to do my sideskirts green, the roof green, and maybe inside the grille (kinda like the mach1 piece) in green. Whatcha all think? Too much green? :)

OP
OP
RichV

RichV

Reaction score
IMG_5804_zps0d768957.jpg

Please, no PMs on photoshop help. :D lol

So this is what I'm thinkin'. Should have my decals this week and be able to get this done. Musturd will get a kick out of the wing graphic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dusky

Staff online

Members online