For Sale Racing Aluminum 4.6 dream build short block

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
"New" 2005 +.020 over short block, has total 3000 miles on it. I have invested 3530.00 will take best offer, No expense spared, this is a dream build ready for any way you want to set it up, NA, blower, turbo. Block type is RF 3L2E 6015 CC.
Block has been align bored to .0002" straightness, thats right twotenthousandsofaninch! This motor has the lowest "twist torque" I have ever built. Bored +.020 for 3.572 pistons, then the decks were "paralleled" the the centerline of 8.924" of the center of the crank which made the piston deck come out to -.004 each down in the bores. I will sell the bare block if that is the way you need it, comes only with ARP side bolts holding in the main bearing lower blocks, nothing else, 1750.00 invested, make offer.
Rotating assembly; Stock cast crank with new pilot bearing, polished and balanced. Manley Ford SVT 2003 Cobra rods with new bronze bushings on the pin ends, absolutely perfect, NO PIN WOBBLE, none, and the pins? NASCAR casidium diamond coating Google it and learn... these are so slick its like 2 slugs dancing in the rain, zero friction connected to JE Pistons, SRP Pro SP35F forged, +.020 over with skirt coating - 15cc dish, P/N 271108.
Everything ultra balanced by "The House of Balance" Jessup, Maryland

Will build your way or separate parts, does not come with any fasteners, I have have all ARP fasteners but that will be at full retail price additional. This is one smooth running motor and if you have followed my build you know this motor has had head problems and has been torn down 5 TIMES! and cleaned, checked, measured polished, currycombed, new bearings installed each time and I have included the rod bearings mounted on the rods big ends for your inspection- they are perfect and could be used again. I ran this motor at up to 14:1 CR, no short block problems.
Make me an offer I might take it.
IMG_1391-D.jpg

IMG_1399-D.jpg

IMG_1408-D.jpg

IMG_1401-D.jpg

IMG_1396-D.jpg

I took all pictures today, ask any questions...

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
dang if I could only find one of these in the pushrod version that someone changed their mind on. GLWYS

tbird462002

Reaction score
Is the motor together right now?

Will those pistons work with 4v B heads and any idea on the compression ratio?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

OP
OP
OLD H2S

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I can do the shot block in a day. Long block maybe a week, I'm waiting on new valves. The pistons are JE forged, -15cc dish with 2 valve releife cts so they might not work . Better ask Blak54 he might know. 2v comprssion will be higher because the stock PI pistons are -19cc.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Itll work, but best to do it right. Get the pistons with the correst valve cuts and compression for power goals. Compression will be low octane friendly.

OP
OP
OLD H2S

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
1. What are you building?
2. Are you set in stone so far? ie-I have all these parts already and it is going to be a 32v
3. Are you going NA or FI?
4. How much power do you want?
My block and pistons are set for 2v right now and I thought last night I can do a 3v since that is the motor I started with and cam selection is much bigger for a 3v than 4v in both size and number. 3v heads out flow 4v.
I can pin out the VVT adjusters for big cams and disable the oil solenoids and you can run it on a 2v wiring harness.
First choice is what main bearings? I have Clevite Aluminum or Moly coated or King racing type.
The JE pistons are set up for 2v but I can cut for 3v or 4v all depends what you are building?
Right now I have done 4 Terminator and 8 hi compression close piston builds so I know the short block set ups.

OP
OP
OLD H2S

OLD H2S

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE:
Now has brand new Trick Flow Track Heat 38 cc heads
MMR Hurricane oil pump with solid billet gears
Forged I beam super balanced rods
Ford PI intake manifold
Bullitt Cams truck cams
11:1 CR 300RWHP 360 at the crank
Right now I am up to 6660.00 on this build, 5k would take it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online

No members online now.