removing inside door handle.

DocLong

Reaction score
Hows this sucker come off? Do I HAVE to drill out the rivet? I recently purchased a good drivers side door for my vert, and it has a black inside door handle, where as my car has saddle door handles.

rebel842001

Reaction score
Probably will have to drill a rivet if its not bolted on. I haven't changed one out before but i do know ford likes to rivet the widows to the regulators so i wouldn't be surprised if they riveted the handle on also. Put up a pic if you can.

OP
OP
D

DocLong

Reaction score
Could always just paint my pass side handle black....or drivers side saddle. hmmmmm

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
yep gotta drill them. and that fn springy thing is tricky lol. remember how ya took it out cause you'll spend an hour trying to figure out how it's placed back in lol.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
yep gotta drill them. and that fn springy thing is tricky lol. remember how ya took it out cause you'll spend an hour trying to figure out how it's placed back in lol.

YES!!!! I know from experience lol take a picture of it if it helps

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
especially if you have gorilla hands like me :undecided:

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Haha I've got average man sized hands.. Double the size of my girlfriends yet smaller than the guys with big hands. Lol works for me a lot because I can get into a lot of places, like these door handles, than the bigger guys

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDTag

Members online