Rough Day yesterday: Traded my 95

Antcjr

Reaction score
Clean Cobra! Sucks seeing your 95 like that it was super clean as well!

Does the 99 still have IRS? Can't tell from the pictures.

OP
OP
J

jedpony

Reaction score
Here is a quick pic before bed, i gave it a quick wash. Ill take some more outside of the garage tomorrow if the weather is nice.

IMG_20140112_200607_zpsbgdpyzr6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Saleenster

Reaction score
had to read it twice, cause the first time it sounded so crazy I had a hard time believing all that chit could happen in just 1 day....wicked. I have been on the freeway when an oncoming vehicle decided to come at me ....i almost hyperventalated so I can only imagine what was racing thru your mind.

chris91

Reaction score
Damn dude glad to hear you made it back in one piece with the new ride! Really like it man!! A drop, some Cobra Folding Mirrors and some tint and it would look perfect. If you ever get sick of that spoiler let me know, Ill trade ya decklids. :D LoL

ProKiller

Reaction score
wow man that's crazy. sucks for that guy too if he wants to try and fix it. my poor wheels....:( he won't be able to find a replacement to match. might as well make a table or some hose reels out of the rest of them. have you heard what he is going to do with the car?

the 99 definitely needs some tint on there first off. anything under the hood?

OP
OP
J

jedpony

Reaction score
Im almost positive they are the regular magnaflows. Im jacking up the car later to take a look and get it off. Prokiller it depends on if its totalled. I know he wont, i just wish i would have kept them :(. Its just a bolt on cobra and of course the saleen body/wheels. The car has 105k miles and my 95 had 111k.

copmagnet

Reaction score
1525558_791926924155720_1317106337_n.jpg

he also ripped the bumper off doing donuts and hitting a tractor apparently. he claimes to have done a 2 block long burnout when he got it home....

OP
OP
J

jedpony

Reaction score
1525558_791926924155720_1317106337_n.jpg

he also ripped the bumper off doing donuts and hitting a tractor apparently. he claimes to have done a 2 block long burnout when he got it home....

Poor car... Honest to God if i knew the car was going to be treated like this, i might not have done the trade. Hes been drving around on it doing burnouts with a broken wheel/flat tire and the rad is cracked while waiting on his insurance company. His insurance company called me tonight and left a message, not sure why? But guess im going to have to call back tomorrow

OP
OP
J

jedpony

Reaction score
Sorry for the bad news. I saw it on facebook and was like... "that asshole!"
Its okay, just a bit pissed. Some of my buddies saw him posting up earlier on all the mustang pages and started bashing him lol. Its just unbelievable like i said that he didnt even have it an hour before he texted me saying he wrecked it.

OP
OP
J

jedpony

Reaction score
Its also a good thing he didnt wreck it on the test drive... Then things would have got serious. lol

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hard to see your old love killed. I know the feeling but at least there's something nice to put in her place

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Tough to hear about that man.. glad your ok and love the cobra! looks beautiful... enjoy man

ProKiller

Reaction score
if he didn't blow the motor doing that crap after the accident, it doesn't look that bad. probably a fender, hood, core support, header panel, headlights, radiator. maybe 2k with paint and it's back on the road.

OP
OP
J

jedpony

Reaction score
if he didn't blow the motor doing that crap after the accident, it doesn't look that bad. probably a fender, hood, core support, header panel, headlights, radiator. maybe 2k with paint and it's back on the road.

He twisted the whole frame of the car. you can see it in the other photos he posted on FB...It doesn't look fixable at all...

Yeah apparently its "twisted" as he says and has frame damage, it also got hit on the rear of the car around the quarter panel. Also found out today he doesnt have full coverage insurance and only has liability, so basically he's screwed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online