Saving a GT500

OP
OP
M

MIKE93SVT

Reaction score
Spent the day cleaning the car and organizing stuff. I had also painted the fuel rails black, but never took a pic. The wiring harness is now driving me crazy since I didn't re-loom it for a tighter fit. I'll save it for another day though. Not a big priority

Mike

BMAC96GT

Reaction score
Man!!! Glad I found this build thread. I love what you're doing with the car. One of my favorite Mustangs of all time

OP
OP
M

MIKE93SVT

Reaction score
thanks. been a fun project so far. ready to get the wrap started and see the final results.

Mike

Lanter

Reaction score
Wow great work saving this one man!! Definitely a car that deserves it.

OP
OP
M

MIKE93SVT

Reaction score
Yes, it's a satin white vinyl. Don't have the space to paint it here. So this wrap will last till we move back from hawaii

Mike

OP
OP
M

MIKE93SVT

Reaction score
Been taking a break from the car and catching up on family time. Today I spent more time than expecting prepping the grilles and hood vent for paint. That honey comb design was a pain. Also installed the BMR relocation brackets and control arms. Hardware was missing some stuff, but I had the right bolts on hand luckily. Enjoyed the break and am ready to wrap this thing up, pun intended

Mike

OP
OP
M

MIKE93SVT

Reaction score
Got the AFCO heat exchanger installed. Great piece. Came with everything needed and good instructions. Definitely recommend.

Mike

OP
OP
M

MIKE93SVT

Reaction score
thanks! definitely miss that car and can't wait to build another one like it. the details are what really make putting a car together fun for me. well, after it's done, haha. can be frustrating and time consuming

Mike

OP
OP
M

MIKE93SVT

Reaction score
painted the hood vent and grilles. couldn't be happier. going to paint the rockers and cowl panel next. no more dull plastic

Mike

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
so some parts are getting painted, some wrapped lol? I'm confused, but still, this is sick!

OP
OP
M

MIKE93SVT

Reaction score
Car is getting painted. These parts are done and need assembled to make it easier to wet sand and buff

Mike

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online