SCT Eliminator Chip

joefelly3888

Reaction score
Alright well I've been looking for something new to put on my mustang and I came upon the SCT 4 bank chip. Would a mod like this be worth the money and actually give me a difference in my performance? I found it here http://www.streetspeedusa.com/5064.html and even if i needed the chip to be burnt again I just have to send it back and do it for free. So what do you guys think.. Would it be worth it for the mods that I have on my mustang now?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
honestly I dont think so, you dont really have much in the way of POWER mods, just some exhaust and a air kit so I would not worry with the SCT deal right now. Plus when you do get a tune I always tell guys to get a DYNO tune rather than the caned tunes. I know it takes a lot of effort to get lined up for one, but trust me its WAYYY worth the time and effort that goes into it. Once you get into more mods I would say get the SCT tune but until then I dont think its worth it :-\

You could put that money up to go towards some heads :boink: THEN you would need that SCT tune ;)

spacemonkey

Reaction score
I was wondering about tunes also.My wagon with the lt1 was a total different car with a tune.It was not a mail order .Anthony from pcmperformance data logged my car and made the changes.I was hoping it would make as much of improvement.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online