SCT Eliminator Chip

Discussion in '94-95 5.0 - Specific' started by joefelly3888, Jun 26, 2007.

1. joefelly3888

joefelly3888 New Member

Alright well I've been looking for something new to put on my mustang and I came upon the SCT 4 bank chip. Would a mod like this be worth the money and actually give me a difference in my performance? I found it here http://www.streetspeedusa.com/5064.html and even if i needed the chip to be burnt again I just have to send it back and do it for free. So what do you guys think.. Would it be worth it for the mods that I have on my mustang now?

2. Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck Legend

honestly I dont think so, you dont really have much in the way of POWER mods, just some exhaust and a air kit so I would not worry with the SCT deal right now. Plus when you do get a tune I always tell guys to get a DYNO tune rather than the caned tunes. I know it takes a lot of effort to get lined up for one, but trust me its WAYYY worth the time and effort that goes into it. Once you get into more mods I would say get the SCT tune but until then I dont think its worth it :-\

You could put that money up to go towards some heads :boink: THEN you would need that SCT tune ;)

3. spacemonkey

spacemonkey New Member

I was wondering about tunes also.My wagon with the lt1 was a total different car with a tune.It was not a mail order .Anthony from pcmperformance data logged my car and made the changes.I was hoping it would make as much of improvement.