Shame302's Halfbreed, a look into a love affair. (56K go walk the dog)

OP
OP
S

Shame302

Reaction score
Thank you guys...I really appreciate it :thumbsup:

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
Wow talk about a car that is truly halfbreed haha, but in a good way. 4v convesion, GT body, with Cobra exterior parts. Looks like a lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into it so i respect it!

brad94GT

Reaction score
not gunna lie i looks badass but the fake cobra looked better should of just did it orange and dropped in the 4v. damn that orange is sick.

OP
OP
S

Shame302

Reaction score
Thanks but Nah, The terminator look just isn't me. I'd rather go for a "custom" look that suits me rather than be a poser and make a cobra clone. That and i think the terminator front bumper and rear spoiler blow donkey balls.

OP
OP
S

Shame302

Reaction score
Welp...Hopefully getting her out of storage within the next few weeks. I'm thinking about throwing the Vortech V2SQ on there without an IC just for a change this season and drive it gingerly. Hopefully a blow-through setup as well as a decent FMIC setup before the season eds but funds this year are uber tight.

What would you guys do if it was your car?

1996mustangGT

Reaction score
Cant see dates on the thread, but to your question: with low boost i would (personally) be ok with no intercooler, the vortechs are pretty efficient so thats my .02cents. BTW nice car and clean build

ProKiller

Reaction score
i think it looks good. people have their opinions and there is no sense in trying to change them. let them do their own thing on their own forum. over here we all like it.

MikeyEl

Reaction score
car looks great! i love that color. the only thing that i would have done differently is get rid of the cobra badges and bumper.

OP
OP
S

Shame302

Reaction score
I may shave the fender badges. If i could find another bumper that looks as good as the the one on there I'd be game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stillridin

Members online