Show me your white face gauges

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Post them up, people. I would like to see both day and night time shot, and who makes the gauges. The reason why I'm asking is because I've seena few of them installed, and the backlighting is downright crappy on most. There are huge blackout spots, which is a downgrade from stock. I would love to get SVT gauge cluster faces, and install those, but I don't know where.

ripper

Reaction score
35th aniversary

[attachment deleted by admin]

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
i got mine off ebay for $15 ($7 for shipping), probably the best money spent so far, i dont have any night shots yet, but they are perfect
DSC01323.jpg

DSC01322.jpg

ripper

Reaction score
Dunno 95cali it was on my car when i bought it. The car was a cobra clone he even had a snake head shifter. :eek:

Thats because you have your head tilted to the right Fets. :D

G

GREG@SN95

95CALI-5.0 said:
Stevo said:
35th aniversary

Don't mean to hijack the tread, but STEVO, is that a c/f steering wheel cover? where did you get it?

my best friend has the same one on his f150

he got it at Wally's World...

Damn I love that store

ripper

Reaction score
I guess it looks like snake skin thats why he got it. He had cobra tags too even the grill emblem. I still have the cobra floor matts in it.

cobra4978

Reaction score
is it much of a hastle to put white face guages on? i've been wanting to do it for a long time but did'nt know what type of job it would be. :dunno:

bigjohnson4.6gt

Reaction score
cobra4978 said:
is it much of a hastle to put white face guages on? i've been wanting to do it for a long time but did'nt know what type of job it would be. :dunno:
its really easy, all you have to do is unscrew the bolts on the black housing that surrounds the gauges, then disconnect the harness (2 plugs), take the cluster out, remove the torx screws that surround the outside, slide on the gauges (with the wires connected), put the face on the cluster back together, put it back in the car, connect the supplied ground wire to a good ground and the supplied 12volt wire to a postive 12volt, then put it back together. It might seem like alot but its really easy

cobra4978

Reaction score
Great that'll be my next mod then i love the way they look and it seems like everyone has them now plus you can get em for pretty cheap

Suspect

Reaction score
i really like that chrome piece around the guages. 8) i can prolly just do that instead and leave em black.

OP
OP
R

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Ok, let me rephrase my question. Is it possible to find something that was in cobras, that's just a white face gauge version of the original, and not indiglo, or something that looks like it's out of need for speed underground?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online