Since everyone else is doing engine rebuilds...

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
I thought I might as well join the party :)
HPIM1138.jpg

HPIM1139.jpg

HPIM1140.jpg

HPIM1132.jpg

HPIM1131.jpg

HPIM1130.jpg

OP
OP
E

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Anrev said:
Sweet! What is it?
Thanks. It's still a 302. Forged pistons, race bearings, plasma moly rings, ARP hardware, fully balanced and blueprinted. I'm still in college so I've got an intense budget. MPE Racing gave me an AWSOME deal that I couldn't pass up so I grabed it! I've already got TFS heads so all I need is a nice cam and intake and she'll do the trick for a daily driver. :)

Anrev

Reaction score
If you have TFS heads you should get TF cam.

OP
OP
E

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Anrev said:
If you have TFS heads you should get TF cam.
It's a possibility, I'm keeping my options open right now and doing some research :)

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
Looks like a nice setup. I don't know much about 5.0s. What do you expect power wise?

OP
OP
E

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Looks like a nice setup. I don't know much about 5.0s. What do you expect power wise?
I'm not sure. It'll depend upon what cam and intake I get. I'd love to reach a solid 350 but we'll see.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
i want to do a build dammit ....... hey eastcoast you live in Rhode Island right?

OP
OP
E

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
i want to do a build dammit ....... hey eastcoast you live in Rhode Island right?
I live in NH but go to school down here in RI (Bristol). I've seen ur car in the Riv before I think.

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
no shit thats kool.... how many years you have left of school??? and how often are you here in the Riv?

OP
OP
E

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
no shit thats kool.... how many years you have left of school??? and how often are you here in the Riv?
I'm finishing up my soph year now. I'm there maybe once or twice a week. Mainly for booze and gas lol. We should meet up sometime. :)

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
ya that would be cool i go to epping all the time .... oo do you know anyone with a stock bare block laying around i been looking for one to get cheap

OP
OP
E

Eastcoast5.0

Reaction score
SvtBlack95 said:
ya that would be cool i go to epping all the time .... oo do you know anyone with a stock bare block laying around i been looking for one to get cheap
I'll be up there saturday. I don't but I'll keep my eyes open.

V

vp6799

I may have the stock block out of mine in a couple months. Picking up a 98 GT40P motor on monday. Gonna install new internals along with AFR 205 heads, Holley System Max intake, and either a pro-charger or a vortech s-trim kit. Just not sure on a cam yet. Was thinking about using my F-cam, but i'm not certain how good it will be with the blower???

Hey svt what's goin on man? We should meet up. i'm in the riv. Finally fixed some odds and ends in mine. Those pullies I got off you worked great. :thumb:

SvtBlack95

Reaction score
hey man how have you been ....... i seen you a couple of times when i was at the gas station ita great you fixed those problems andim happy the pulleys worked great..... i hang out with a bunch of dsm guys cuz i used to be one but we meet up alot esp when the weather is good we should deff meet when they have a meet up at colt state park

V

vp6799

SvtBlack95 said:
hey man how have you been ....... i seen you a couple of times when i was at the gas station ita great you fixed those problems andim happy the pulleys worked great..... i hang out with a bunch of dsm guys cuz i used to be one but we meet up alot esp when the weather is good we should deff meet when they have a meet up at colt state park
yea man, I'm up for it. gotta let me know a few days in advance though. i'm money hungry, so if I got the chance to work doubles on the weekends then I'm takin em...lol I might have some stuff up for sale.i'll shoot you a message with my number. or stop by when you see my car or my explorer at that garage. my explorer is the green one with the billet grill.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chasingomas

Members online