SN-95 and Lightning Sightings in Central Texas

19mach69

Reaction score
I had Monday off from work, so I drove to Lampasas Texas to pick up some steel for a project. I live about 30 miles away and it is all country driving. On my way there I saw a black lightning parked at a shop, and then a true blue lightning pass in the opposite lane in the highway. On the way back I saw two 94-95 5.0 Cobras. One was white and the other red. Both of them were at two different repair shops. It felt like a blast from the past as I rarely see any SN-95 Cobras or Lightnings around here.

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
I live about 10 miles from there and I see the SN95's a lot. The lightings, not so much. Right next to me is a 97 Cobra and I have a 06 F150 Harley-Davidson, 03 New Edge Conv plus all the others lol. Lots of clubs here, but I don't participate.

OP
OP
19mach69

19mach69

Reaction score
I live about 10 miles from there and I see the SN95's a lot. The lightings, not so much. Right next to me is a 97 Cobra and I have a 06 F150 Harley-Davidson, 03 New Edge Conv plus all the others lol. Lots of clubs here, but I don't participate.
I've seen a few other SN-95 Cobras in the area. I always have a soft spot for them as my first Cobra was a white 97. They are usually in some shops parking lot.

There is a black Mach 1 and yellow Terminator that I see in Copperas Cove along with some GTs and a few v6s. Two of my neighbors across the street have new edge cars. Back in NOVA I rarely saw the older mustangs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suprasuavy

Members online

No members online now.